Bored At Work

^^ For real bro, thank god its friday, i do not want to be here today cause my Cage is being delivered today and i would like to have a head start on it....but im stuck at work

are you going to be at county line? if you are i think that im going to cause i want to look at your car and beat you up with questions. haha. i want to go wide body but am unsure of the whole cuting my fenders and whatever...

yea its friday wooo. i get to leave work, ditch school, go to the junkyard and drop a tranny to get the bullshit piece im missing to finish my car

Friday - Work, then photos at Cigar bar.
Sat - Detail the Hatch
Sun - JDM Dreams meet..sorry everyone wont be at Countyline.

today sucks
i screwed up an address on my friends moms package
shipping bats to her son at college lol
the 3 looked like a damn 5 ah!
now it's 4 days late
gotta go call her
UPS FTL

Devil Man said:
are you going to be at county line? if you are i think that im going to cause i want to look at your car and beat you up with questions. haha. i want to go wide body but am unsure of the whole cuting my fenders and whatever...

yea man, ill be there and so will the car(s). see you on sunday
:D

when you cut a cage out of a car and re-weld it, you are decreasing the strength of the cage..... better to start over again.... ie; getting new cage

even after our disagreements i would prefer to not knowingly let you purchase something that could in turn end up costing you your life.... sorry raffi, i am not trying to stop you from a sale, but someones safety is more important then making a buck.

Rwd Rea said:
even after our disagreements i would prefer to not knowingly let you purchase something that could in turn end up costing you your life.... sorry raffi, i am not trying to stop you from a sale, but someones safety is more important then making a buck.

we know what you meant when you said that, the metal will be weakend from the heat and all that and will lose its properties. bla bla bla.

Rwd Rea said:

no harm, i wouldn't sell it anyway, its just good for decoration...haha i was kidding with michelle.

^^^agreed (devil man) getting a shifter cart in like a month. i am excited.... i just hope i don't kill myself with it.

Back
Top Bottom