Bored At Work

Had a bad night, didn't sleep, got to work at 7:40am (not that I'll get paid or anything, clocks are rigged so that you can't clock in before 8:15am).
I'm counting on 4+ cups of coffee, and meebo.com to get me through the day.

Last edited:
Wazzzup y'all!?

I'm back from Texas. Cool place. Will miss the amazing food (Freebirds + Zen), scenic roads (touge?), and unassuming attitudes. Won't miss the insane amount of driving, ignorant redneck gay bashing, and extreme chauvinism.

Fuck fire alarm!

Lucky you Tony Tones......i wish i went away...lol i need a vacation from work....In which brings me to say...Happy Columbas Day....should i be at work right now??

im still trying to figure out WHO THE SHIT BUYS CARS PARTS ON A HOLIDAY???? and then i thought about what i was doing almost every holiday last year.....FIXING MY CAR. lol. i want to be at the shop under my car soo bad right now

fuck work im at home grabbing up some new logistics, tc, subfocus tracks...

I didnt even go to work today lol def rough night. Went and got some hooka, met some chicks there, then partied with them till 5 in the morning. I know i shouldnt have lol.

morning people. pulled an all nighter at the shop, went home, changed and came to work. so im dead tired. and im going for round 2 tonight. another all nighter. just trying to get the car to countyline

what'd you do at the shop emil? learn anything new? are you welding your diff? work is still slower than slow

MiaS13 said:
morning people. pulled an all nighter at the shop, went home, changed and came to work. so im dead tired. and im going for round 2 tonight. another all nighter. just trying to get the car to countyline

Bit of advice; go to bed and go to the shop tomorrow.

Hey all! Emil! Get me a price on the Roush Kit . That is the way I want to go.

ROUSH: The Roush system ($1,175 for coils, leafs, and shocks) provides a relatively radical 2"/3" front/rear drop and, from all reports, is a superb setup for racing. The custom-calibrated Bilsteins are a nice touch. You can't go wrong with this system. After all, Roush designed the stock Lightning suspension. Below is a truck before and after a Roush installation:
the_pawn_before_and_after.jpg
the_pawn_before_and_after.jpg

morning everyone ^_^
Woke up in a pool of my own sweat, thanks to our A/C breaking again ;_;
Had to shower it was pretty bad.. now I'm awaiting my artery clogging breakfast from the Cuban/Greek place near us, Munchies Cafe lol.
I got the #1, 1 egg any style, hash browns, tostada, and coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

md2020 said:
what'd you do at the shop emil? learn anything new? are you welding your diff? work is still slower than slow
well last night was mostly getting these two bullshit hondas out of the way. the i drain the tranny and pulled the driveshaft out. then miraculously i found myself power napping. tonight we should pretty much get everything done.

Tonymac said:
Bit of advice; go to bed and go to the shop tomorrow.
i would but the longer my car is on lift the more inclined he is to charge me for list time. im taking up a lift, the longer my car is up there, the less money we bring in at the shop. but thanks for the advice broheim. for sure im gonna get at least a 1 or 2 power nap before i go back to the shop

God i feel like shit. Woke up with a fucking cold. So now on the dayquil pills to hope to get rid of it before sunday. If I dont feel better by fri I might not be there. :(

and it was the people around me that got me sick! :mad:

Might have to make my cocktail when i get home from work.

OJ, Vodka, and drop a shot of nyquil :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Nyquil = My moms weapon against my childhood antics. lol j/k but yea dude non prescription knockout drugs FTW!!

Back
Top Bottom