Bored At Work

z4k said:

GOOD LUCK! I so DON'T Miss that stuff.

Thanks.

I don't mind tests but these departmental exams are bullshit especially when you have a shitty ass professor (like I got stuck with for Finance).

j0nes said:
fking a this is bullshit i work every fucking day even thanksgiving fuck this im moving back to miami. connecticut fucking blows. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK............

i dont even remeber what the hell possed you to move there in the first place?

Drifting Chick said:
sure :bigthumbu ..... except i already had something to eat :thumbsdow ..

booooo... it was a joke anyways.. that would require me to drive about 1.5 hours away to eat el luncho with you o... oh well it was a nice idea anyways... haha.

Drifting Chick said:
sure :bigthumbu ..... except i already had something to eat :thumbsdow ..
:0wned: pobresito carlos. nice try though. carlos when are you gonna pack up the winnebago and move down here. cause i KNOW it cant be fun over there in cambodia where you reside

MiaS13 said:
:0wned: pobresito carlos. nice try though. carlos when are you gonna pack up the winnebago and move down here. cause i KNOW it cant be fun over there in cambodia where you reside

hahahahahaha in cambodia.. that was a good laugh. man i dont know if that will ever happen. it we need to be miracle of god for me to get out of here man. with the new condo and all that, and sales arent exactly the best right now. i be stuck! though once i get my car done i will be able to drive over there more knowing that i have a car that can make it no problem. im not worried about the girls mang they are a pain in my ass. they are a bigger money pit then my car. haha

oh and for drifter chick what happen to your lunch?

LMAO!!!!!! No Mames Way. OOORALEEEE ESE!!!! im bored as shit and these chinitos are late con pinga. ñoo hacere what does a guy gotta do for some food. but carlos on the real tip, you better be here for countyline if not im going hunting with my new knife and its carlos season

MiaS13 said:
LMAO!!!!!! No Mames Way. OOORALEEEE ESE!!!! im bored as shit and these chinitos are late con pinga. ñoo hacere what does a guy gotta do for some food. but carlos on the real tip, you better be here for countyline if not im going hunting with my new knife and its carlos season

oh when is the next one again? the weather right now is great to be out there.

Drifting Chick said:
well werent we supposed to have lunch together ??? :lolhittin

yeah but i can be contradicting cant I? :D besides... well you know what im thinking.

shit i cant remeber when is the driftline... please tell me its this sun? if it is i am there with out a dought!!!

Back
Top Bottom