Bored At Work

sure Moe :]

my lunch buddy is in a meeting for most of the day today. I need more lunch buddies :(

Last edited:
i would meet you, but if i leave the igloo that is my office the sudden change in temperature will cause me to ignite in a fiery blaze

either your too cold or too hot, make up your mind maricon.
FINE! don't meet me for lunch see if I care! *runs off crying*

checking in.. am in 5th period now. supposed to be doing a power point but my partner is all over that :bigthumbu but am going to work n 20 minutes sucks!

natariix said:
either your too cold or too hot, make up your mind maricon.
FINE! don't meet me for lunch see if I care! *runs off crying*
its so cold in here i saw a penguin walk by with a jacket and ear muffs on. and outside its like a solid billion dergrees. so i dont know. maricon? what the hell is that, stop writing in languages i do not understand

I'm doing nothing. I really hope i dont get caught. I'm totally worn out mentally from today. I just want to poop, get my car registered, and sleep.

^^ you don't have to tell me twice, ive been experiencing this so called slow season for more than 4 months now and its not good...its actually not the season its the market....everyone is being tight with their money.....

The world is coming to an end, everybody start to panic...NOW!!!!!

ahhhH!!!!!!!!! well raffy taffy lol it should pick up towards the end of october, beginning of november. i'm almost sure of it

i hope it does cause if i have to sit here and do nothing for another month ill probably stab myself

Tonymac said:
I'm doing nothing. I really hope i dont get caught. I'm totally worn out mentally from today. I just want to poop, get my car registered, and sleep.

what did you end up getting??

md2020 said:
ahhhH!!!!!!!!! well raffy taffy lol it should pick up towards the end of october, beginning of november. i'm almost sure of it

Hey...why do you call me Raffy Taffy.....please stop...lol

it reminds me of that song from D4L
♫♫Gurl shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy (candy gurl)
Dat laffy taffy

I'm lookin fa Mrs. Bubble Gum
I'm Mr. Chik-O-Stick
I wanna (dun dun dunt) (oh)
Cuz you so thick
Gurlz call me Jolly Rancher (Oh)
Cuz I stay so hard