Bored At Work

man you people are way to happy... i see this thread everyday in the morning.. i just dont get it.... maybe i need to just shoot myself haha

hey all. I'm enojoying life at a body shop in west palm beach. Posting on my blackberry cause my wireless card is being retarded!

stlthftr1 said:
yeah but when you have weekends off it rox!
not really. cause since you work and go to school all week, you go out and party Friday, get home at like 3 sleep till noonish (12-2) get up hungover and do whatever till the sun rids itself (family, car, chill) then go out PAARRTYY or whatever you do on a saturday till whenever you do it, sleep in again on sunday and then watch football or whatever you guys do on sunday. then its monday again.

Mmmm, I love mac & cheese.

I never know what to think when I see your sn b/c Idk how to say it haha. Is it supposed to be read like nat-are-ee?

i need to come and make some mac and cheese for manny and some other people soon. lol. that is one thing i can cook that i will keep eating all week....mmmmm... homemade mac and cheese....

Rwd Rea said:
i need to come and make some mac and cheese for manny and some other people soon. lol. that is one thing i can cook that i will keep eating all week....mmmmm... homemade mac and cheese....

Send me some :bigthumbu

tomorrow is friday..then saturday go to the new club that just opened!! :bigthumbu Club Elite. :D

Back
Top Bottom