Bored At Work

It was raining sooooo badly. What was he doing on his bicycle? I'm not excusing what I did, but he.. shouldn't be out in this weather lol. He was wearing his little cycling attire, you know what I mean, those little lycra shorts and matching shirt.

No you didn't do anything wrong. I've been nailed like that with my windows down - nobody's fault.

Good morning!!!

Yes, I am mega early. Actually, I was up at 3:30 today. I had a migraine headache from hell yesterday and I needed to study so I went to bed at 9:30. My office is nice and quiet so I've been here since 4:00 studying.

Too bad I can't clock in. :D

Tonymac said:
Good morning!!!

Yes, I am mega early. Actually, I was up at 3:30 today. I had a migraine headache from hell yesterday and I needed to study so I went to bed at 9:30. My office is nice and quiet so I've been here since 4:00 studying.

Too bad I can't clock in. :D

OMG ur NUTS!

I'm getting ready to leave to the office. Then I think I get to sit in a body shop all day! :rolleyes:

im doing some freelance right now.. and then gotta go back to the real gig at 8 -_-..

Zak your sig is the shit lol :laugh:

I know, I wish it was a whole toastada, it's only like the top half my coworker shared it with me.
I want my own lol >_>

natariix said:
hah. that's cute.
I'm cheap as hell Moe, you should know that.
I'm in Miami Lakes.

Man!!!!!!!!!!! Your so FAR!!!!... Ohh well I guess I won't get a free meal today. But next time you at least gotta pay for my gas lol

Back
Top Bottom