Black Friday Drift Mayhem! Friday, November 26th

Just got home this event was so much fun and I don't regret the 15 car tandem hot lap session even though I meet the wall. Only complaint is the weather and the 3 days on 2 hours of sleep. Sfl people need to step up this shit was crazy! Thanks to rob and steveo and vas and the 12yo dj and every1 else for an awesome unforgettable time!

That place wet and at night was so sketchy haha.

+1 on that.. Wet plus differnt pavements plus fog on the glass made it sketch, but The second round was way better when it dryed up a bit.
All an all another sweet event for cfrc! Props to all the drivers and sick tandems in c class!

:bigthumbu

I had a blast, the people were awesome and the track was so much fun. Thank you CFRC and everyone on SFL drifters, this event was so sick and i cant wait for the next one.

Sketchy????????

I'm disappointed. That word shouldn't exist in a drifters vocabulary. Balls to the Wall Son!

Everyone was driving the I'm afraid to wreck line instead of the hey look at me I'm balling Wall slider.

It was wet, drop rear air pressure to 20lbs soften up the rear dampeners and let it Ride!!

And Yes I know I haven't driven in awhile but Last night was good motivation for all the work on the car I got done today. I should have my FC running in just a few weeks to come back and play with you kiddies!

Driving a car on that track without a defroster was about as "balls to the wall" as it gets. Most driver's windshields were a constant fog for first set of run groups. It was real dangerous. Cars were almost hitting people driving back to staging because the drivers couldn't see, cars were driving into a mudhole at the end of the track because they couldn't see. It was really bad. I seriously stopped drifting one lap because I thought a tire barrier/banner on the wall was a parked car on the track. I also didn't know where I was on the track most of the time haha. After like 5 laps or so it wasn't too bad.

Driving a car on that track without a defroster was about as "balls to the wall" as it gets. Most driver's windshields were a constant fog for first set of run groups. It was real dangerous. Cars were almost hitting people driving back to staging because the drivers couldn't see, cars were driving into a mudhole at the end of the track because they couldn't see. It was really bad. I seriously stopped drifting one lap because I thought a tire barrier/banner on the wall was a parked car on the track. I also didn't know where I was on the track most of the time haha. After like 5 laps or so it wasn't too bad.

Rain X makes a defogger wipes. Wipe it on the windows and they won't fog up on you anymore. Sucks when you rip out all the a/c-heat stuff and you loose those creature comforts. I feel your pain though been there before.

Rain X makes a defogger wipes. Wipe it on the windows and they won't fog up on you anymore. Sucks when you rip out all the a/c-heat stuff and you loose those creature comforts. I feel your pain though been there before.

I've driven in the rain a bunch, but last night was like 100 times worse than normal fogging.

I think I was more proud of myself for driving conservatively last night than anything else. I'm on my 3rd car, and it's already been on the frame machine and crashed like 3 times since March.

Yeah, I drove the manly line most of the night. Hot v8 worked like a dang defroster.

LOL!!

good to see CFRC getting some good events in, for a while there, it was a disorganized hodge podge with no rules, defined layout, or etiquette...

Pat you had some fancy driving especially on the avoidance of spun out cars in front of you. Some close calls.

The really don't have any rules there it was a anything goes type of event. That won't last long first time someone gets hurt there insurance premiums are gonna go through the roof.

I hAd another great time at cfrc, it was fun doin tandem with all the other drivers once agAin! I'm glad they did the same course layout as last time but it took a little while to adjust to the track conditions. I was pissed I got hit by the mustang, I kno it comes with but it still sucked cause now I have to buy a set of bullets cause I borrowed a brand new set from my buddy and it got ruined, what a waste..... If anyone has footage of the wreck can they lmk, I'd like to see what happend. I seen some footage an it looked like he was throwing a lot of peoples lines off, I just tried to stay with a wide line that night. An The ride back home was wild but i made it, But enough of all that we fixed my car yesterday, I'll definitely be at the next event cause that's shits just awesome! ;)

Back
Top Bottom