Black Friday Drift Mayhem! Friday, November 26th

we're prob going to get there pretty early from jax. so if you event holders need any help setting up or anything like that lmk. im down to help

I'm gonna get up real early, get super drunk, go back to sleep, wake up hungover, then go to the event.

you forgot about getting real shitty afterward

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

NO VAS we have to leave by 2:30 so ill be up in jupiter at like 3:10

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

fuk this im making a new thread

ALL DRIVERS:

Being that it's a night event, we will be having requirements for functioning head lamps (head lights or fog lights) and a brake light (tail lights or a brake bar), this is for everyone's safety.

If you are have a problem with meeting the requirements, show up early and we'll see what we can do.

Tire changer?

Not on site, and being that it's a night event, most guy's usual place, will be closed, but I'll see if I can't work something out in these next couple of days.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know, I'll be out of town for the holidays and won't be back until a few hours before the event, if you need an immediate question answered, email me at CFRC_Drifting@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Also guys, this is our last event of 2010, if you're looking to come out before the end of the year, this will be your only chance.

Back
Top Bottom