Black Friday Drift Mayhem! Friday, November 26th

I hAd another great time at cfrc, it was fun doin tandem with all the other drivers once agAin! I'm glad they did the same course layout as last time but it took a little while to adjust to the track conditions. I was pissed I got hit by the mustang, I kno it comes with but it still sucked cause now I have to buy a set of bullets cause I borrowed a brand new set from my buddy and it got ruined, what a waste..... If anyone has footage of the wreck can they lmk, I'd like to see what happend. I seen some footage an it looked like he was throwing a lot of peoples lines off, I just tried to stay with a wide line that night. An The ride back home was wild but i made it, But enough of all that we fixed my car yesterday, I'll definitely be at the next event cause that's shits just awesome! ;)

2011 will have improved driver classification in place. ;)

I hAd another great time at cfrc, it was fun doin tandem with all the other drivers once agAin! I'm glad they did the same course layout as last time but it took a little while to adjust to the track conditions. I was pissed I got hit by the mustang, I kno it comes with but it still sucked cause now I have to buy a set of bullets cause I borrowed a brand new set from my buddy and it got ruined, what a waste..... If anyone has footage of the wreck can they lmk, I'd like to see what happend. I seen some footage an it looked like he was throwing a lot of peoples lines off, I just tried to stay with a wide line that night. An The ride back home was wild but i made it, But enough of all that we fixed my car yesterday, I'll definitely be at the next event cause that's shits just awesome! ;)

no offense but didnt you spin out in front of him?
and it was bad luck that you were around the kinda blind corner, making it nearly impossible for him to avoid.

he purposely stayed in back of the line so he didnt mess others up in the hot laps.

sucks about the wheel though.

Pat you had some fancy driving especially on the avoidance of spun out cars in front of you. Some close calls.

The really don't have any rules there it was a anything goes type of event. That won't last long first time someone gets hurt there insurance premiums are gonna go through the roof.

Rob how often do people actually get injured drifting especially on a slower coarse?? P.S u went and watched an event? Get the itch back yet?

Sorry for hitting you Camel. I truly mean that.

Now I have Shitty Blue Nissan 240 paint on my bumper.

Its Racing....

Fucking awsome time!!!! Keep up the great work CFRC!!!!

Camel, next time you go, shout at me, and I have wheels you can borrow, and I don't care if they get smashed. You can even put your gear in my pick up so you don't have to cram it in your car. I am glad no one got hurt

^^glad things turned out ok for you.

p.s. The run where pat avoided red car sean/whale's spin out was epic.

Thanks! I knooo I heard about it I'm glad they didn't wreck tho, can't wait to see some vids. Were you taking any pics at the event this time? Last event you took some sweet shots

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

2011 will have improved driver classification in place. ;)

I think that's an awesome idea! Im sooo ready for 2011. I seen you doin some sweet runs but I don't think we did any runs together, maybe next time tho :bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

no offense but didnt you spin out in front of him?
and it was bad luck that you were around the kinda blind corner, making it nearly impossible for him to avoid.

he purposely stayed in back of the line so he didnt mess others up in the hot laps.

sucks about the wheel though.

None taking, an yeah I did spin so it is partially my fault however were he hit me was very wierd. An your right it is a blind corner, cause I looked back after I spun out seen nobody, started to go an out of nowhere got hit.... An i didnt kno he stayed back, It's all good my car is working great so I'm happy now :D

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Sorry for hitting you Camel. I truly mean that.

Now I have Shitty Blue Nissan 240 paint on my bumper.

Its Racing....

Fucking awsome time!!!! Keep up the great work CFRC!!!!

Camel, next time you go, shout at me, and I have wheels you can borrow, and I don't care if they get smashed. You can even put your gear in my pick up so you don't have to cram it in your car. I am glad no one got hurt

See that's your problem your always tryin to race u have to slideeee the stang, it's not racing it's drifting lol :bigthumbu
NO HARD FEELINGS AT ALL! I fixed the car yesterday, I just got done doin some sliden the car is working great! Didn't mean to seem like a dick or anything at the event I was just pissed at the time, the car looked worse than it was

Back
Top Bottom