Black Friday Drift Mayhem! Friday, November 26th

Hopefully my bike will sell in time for me to be able to goto this one and actually do something. if not ill be sure to spectate.

anyone want to caravan from the jupiter area?

i know you guys are coming from further south, but if you guys want, we can all meet up at the truck parking area at:

indiantown rd and turnpike

thats where robbie and i can meet you guys. prolly gonna be early friday morning

I was just over at the track today, and I just have to say that this will be absolutely insane! We will definitely be ending 2010 at CFRC with a bang.

I was just over at the track today, and I just have to say that this will be absolutely insane! We will definitely be ending 2010 at CFRC with a bang.

OH SHIT! lol, steve-o, if you need any help when i get there, LMK dude

anyone want to caravan from the jupiter area?

i know you guys are coming from further south, but if you guys want, we can all meet up at the truck parking area at:

indiantown rd and turnpike

thats where robbie and i can meet you guys. prolly gonna be early friday morning

what time you planning on leaving. id figure i want to leave by 2:30

I will be the noob tryin to slide. had this coupe year and a half and 2 motors. ran a few osw events and 1 cfrc event the first event they ever had.got a built motor and ready to beat on that bitch.Its red and silver s13 dont laugh.
RUNTHATSHT.

Back
Top Bottom