Best coilovers for under $1000?

If you guys haven't seen a set of new Megan coilovers recently, then you're in for a surprise, like I said, I've seen old sets, but the ones I was just given are extremely impressive from what I was used to seeing from that company.

Honestly from all I have been reading about the fortunes, it really seems like they would be the best choice for the money. They really seem to have nailed the dampening.

ive heard of fortune auto coils leaking the same day as installed. on a new set of coils,

but this all has to do with your type of driving if your just trying to slam your car and make it super flush on xxrs than yeah. get cheap coils, but if you actually track your car more than street, then yeah id buy something with alot more quality, i personally would go with Bc, ive heard tons of great shit about them, 1000 shipped at any spring rate, and yes they revalve to any spring rate, i dont think BC wants to see a customer blowing coils after a month of driving.. like i said, if your slamming your single cam on shitting bobo wheels to stick a credit card in there, yah. go for cheap coils,

Vas isn't allowed to say anything bad about Megan. Honestly if they had stepped up quality we would all know it cuz they would tell everyone. Let's compare them to my Pbm's and see what's better

I've owned drifted on Megan streets, PBM's, drifted on Stance GR+'s in a friends car, and I'll tell you, of all of those (not like it's that many), I would go with PBM all day. $1000 shipped to your door, they ride nice for daily, nice control while drifting, that, and they are designed for lowered cars, and drifting. Almost tailor made.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't buy them, to me, they're the perfect entry level coil, and perform way better than most any $1000 coil set up.

Cmon, If you gold plated a pile of shit it would look fuckin awesome but its still a pile of shit.

They can make their parts look like they have as much quality as they want but between spring rates and valving inside the shock that dosnt mean shit.

I mean the biggest difference between how coilovers feel and perform all comes down to the damper. How they look should be just a bonus.

Ive had megans for about 6 months

and cant complain. The people who hate on them are the people who dont have them. They are a cheaper coilover but based on a good design.

Stay away from godspeed. I had those to begin and they are crap.

PBM vs godspeed arguements, they are produced in the same factory.

pbm yuhh
422728_10150554248867461_573487460_9120968_1487851399_n.jpg

Hmmmmm i've always heard great things about PBMs. That and they like cool as shit. For the price i think i'm gonna get them just sucks that they're out of stock until april. Only reason i was looking into godspeeds was because a buddy had a set on his s13 hatch and loved them but then again he only had them for a couple months so who knows if they would've lasted. But then this guy said

PBM vs godspeed arguements, they are produced in the same factory.

pbm yuhh
422728_10150554248867461_573487460_9120968_1487851399_n.jpg

WTF? Does this hold any truth?

What are swift springs?

350z, Im sure they will cover the part. But the question is, will they replace the other parts that were broken because of it?

Back
Top Bottom