Aero K Garage Sale/BBQ/Meet **DATE CHANGE**

Quote:
KnightRider Any more MKIII compatible stuff ??? I might just come check it out...

We will have brand NEW products from BMPC at a very low low LOW prices!! All products include; Front Mount Intercoolers(SR20DET, 2JZ, 1JZ, Honda's, Acura's, Subaru's, Evo's, RB25, RB26) Blow Off Valves, Fuel Pressure Regulators, etc.

Like Phil Said everything will be priced the DAY OF!!! no early sales period. Come out, Have fun with Aero K/Night Monkeys and enjoy some AK BB'Qin

SRs included

I'm so there...I'll beg for the day off...Daddy needs some suspension parts!!! :rockon:

And I'll bring some gatorade and chips or something... :bigthumbu

JDMRPS13 said:
I'm so there...I'll beg for the day off...Daddy needs some suspension parts!!! :rockon:

And I'll bring some gatorade and chips or something... :bigthumbu

Thats the shit im talking about man! See you there!

yo phill is the m30 for sale at the bbq too? i got an s14 chassis u can have for free!!!

So can we bring stuff to sell or possibly trade? Figured I'd ask first out of respect. I just have a few little things...

drftns14 said:
yo phill is the m30 for sale at the bbq too? i got an s14 chassis u can have for free!!!

lol if its not sold it will be. and what am i ganna do with an S14 chassis? lol

JDMRPS13 said:
So can we bring stuff to sell or possibly trade? Figured I'd ask first out of respect. I just have a few little things...

ill let raffi (Aerok180) answer that

guess what AK ppl... i found hidden ninja shots from the december event oHNOES!!!

i will put em up tomm!

Ok guys I have some important information, since the port charlotte event is the day before the garage sale and most of the night monkeys will be attended, we are post-poning this glorious extravaganza to sunday, March 25th. I repeat it is no longer March 11th, it is now MARCH 25. Do not show up on the 11th, the new date is sunday March 25th. The place and the time are the same, just the date has been changed. This should give you guys more time to save money and more time to plan. Thank you, and Sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way.

Thank you,
Phil Scarlata
V.P of Aero K

I LIKE F31 said:
Ok guys I have some important information, since the port charlotte event is the day before the garage sale and most of the night monkeys will be attended, we are post-poning this glorious extravaganza to sunday, March 25th. I repeat it is no longer March 11th, it is now MARCH 25. Do not show up on the 11th, the new date is sunday March 25th. The place and the time are the same, just the date has been changed. This should give you guys more time to save money and more time to plan. Thank you, and Sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way.

Thank you,
Phil Scarlata
V.P of Aero K

Like Mr. Phil said...we have to wait till March 25th....Port Charlotte and OSW event(s) are coming up. Hope everybody can switch their days to make it to this event....Listen to all; if everyone wants to bring anything to sell or trade i would be ok with it.... But don't bring the whole world to the shop. Its not to small and its not to big...but ALOT of people will show up and we need to keep it all dandy! :D

Now as far as the food and drinks and Shit! Please...and i repeat please bring one item per person....either a pack of hot dogs, chips, drinks, beer, naked girls...hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: .....But with the naked girls let me know ahead of time so i can arrange a Pole to be installed :bigthumbu

PM me if u have any questions whatsoever....SMDG, AK will be needing u guys help too...if u guys can make it, it will be awessome!!!
See u Doriftos on the 25th of March

Is everyone still willing to stop by on the 25th or March??? please let me know......Again we need to know how many cars will show.....parking needs to be considered

I'll still be coming...This date is actually better for me since I can save more and bring a few more friends! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom