Aero K Garage Sale/BBQ/Meet **DATE CHANGE**

Phil @ Aero K

AK's V.P.
Driver
Hey guys, as Vice President of Aero K, I am posting a garage sale/BBQ/Meet located at the Aero K Garage. This is a sale to generate money to make Aero K as a business grow. When I tell you we have a lot of shit, we have A LOT of shit to sell. We have everything from stock suspension parts, to rims, to aftermarket parts, to body parts, to motors. So please attend, start saving and bring money. It is going to be held on Sunday, March 11th. We will also have a BBQ and everyone is welcome. We only ask if you could bring some food and drinks and all that good stuff. Mark your calendars now and take this seriously. It is going to be the sale and meet of the year!

******Ok guys I have some important information, since the port charlotte event is the day before the garage sale and most of the night monkeys will be attended, we are post-poning this glorious extravaganza to sunday, March 25th. I repeat it is no longer March 11th, it is now MARCH 25. Do not show up on the 11th, the new date is sunday March 25th. The place and the time are the same, just the date has been changed. This should give you guys more time to save money and more time to plan. Thank you, and Sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way.******

Thank you,
Phil Scarlata
V.P of Aero K

What : Aero K Garage Sale/BBQ/Meet

When : Sunday, March 25th (no longer the 11th) - 11am til night

Where : Corporate Park in Coral Springs

Directions :

Northbound : Take I-75 N to sawgrass expressway towards coral springs, get off at sample road. Head East til you get to Coral Ridge Drive.Turn Left onto Coral Ridge drive heading north. Make a Left into Corporate Park. Make 1st Left, then make your 3rd right into warehouses and if you dont see us you fail.

Southbound : Take I-75 S to sawgrass expressway, get off at Coral Ridge Drive. Head South, you should pass wiles road, and look for a Corporate Park Sign on your right. Make that right, make your 1st left, then make your 3rd right into warehouses and if you dont see us you fail even more.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY RICING AROUND! NO BURNOUTS, ATTEMPTED DRIFTS, REVVING, OR SPEEDING! If I wanted that crap, I would of posted this on Southfloridaracing.com. Violators will be kicked out and notified by the police.

If you have any questions or concerns, either PM me, or PM "AeroK180" or give me a call directly at 954 274 3751. My name is Phil for those who did not know.

We really hope to see everyone out there and im telling you, you will not be dissapointed. I cant stress how bananas this is going to be. See you guys there!!

RSVP by posting below so we can get an idea of how many people will be attended

Please, do not post this anywhere else unless you have my permission.

Here are some teaser pictures. This is about 1/4 of the stuff that we actually have.

Random150.jpg

Random075.jpg

Random115.jpg

Random105.jpg

Random104.jpg

Random085.jpg

Random089.jpg

Random087.jpg

Random084.jpg

Random072.jpg

Random059.jpg

Random058.jpg

Random133.jpg

Random131.jpg

Random125.jpg

Random120.jpg

Random118.jpg

Random135.jpg

Random105.jpg

Last edited:
I'll probably be there, seeing how its so close to my house and the first guys I met who were into drifting were you guys. :bigthumbu

TurboDreams954 said:
true ill prolly swing through...but umm did you mean 11AM til night in the first post lol cause 11pm is a lil late no? :)

lol o yea oops, i had 12pm which would be early but then i changed the 12 to a 11 but forgot about that. Thanks budddddyyy

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
ill bee there whats the price on the las gold meshies and specs

Idk how much exactly, everything will have a price the day of. We dont want to sell anything before then. We want to save everything for that day

dhsil80 said:
i'll go, just out of curiousity are some of these parts available for sale now?

We really dont want to start a craze of people buying stuff before hand, we want to sell everything on that day. B/c there is going to be 10 times more stuff than there in the pictures, but what is it that you wanted?

hey phillip got any aero parts for s14 zenki like rear bumpers/fenders and 4 lug wheels? u know i need that nr-tech discount

drftns14 said:
hey phillip got any aero parts for s14 zenki like rear bumpers/fenders and 4 lug wheels? u know i need that nr-tech discount

yes we got all that shiz and trust me stuff will be cheap!

Back
Top Bottom