Aero K Garage Sale/BBQ/Meet **DATE CHANGE**

KnightRider Any more MKIII compatible stuff ??? I might just come check it out...

We will have brand NEW products from BMPC at a very low low LOW prices!! All products include; Front Mount Intercoolers(SR20DET, 2JZ, 1JZ, Honda's, Acura's, Subaru's, Evo's, RB25, RB26) Blow Off Valves, Fuel Pressure Regulators, etc.

Like Phil Said everything will be priced the DAY OF!!! no early sales period. Come out, Have fun with Aero K/Night Monkeys and enjoy some AK BB'Qin
:bigthumbu

They def have a shitload of good parts. i have seen it with my own eyes! alot of crazy jdm wheels and other good shit. you'd be stupid not to take advantage of this.

the greazyone may make an appearance.

GreazyMule said:
They def have a shitload of good parts. i have seen it with my own eyes! alot of crazy jdm wheels and other good shit. you'd be stupid not to take advantage of this.

the greazyone may make an appearance.

Yea and the last time you saw it was like a year ago lol...and you better go! I dont wanna have to go over there and dong slap you

post pics of 4 lugs please help a brother out im stuck on these 15inch +42offsets PleaseS!!!

ALEXIS FWD allowed?, btw I have some BBS RK 18x7.5, toyota 5lug for sale.

But of Course....Everyone is Welcome....its a Garage Sale!! :D

slidewayz240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerok180
SOLD

Aww that makes me sad. What was it because its seriously the only kit i love

Wait till u see the new one, u might Change ur mind! haha ......i do miss that kit though :rolleyes:

shokka mp AR said:
oh FWEW! lol

i wanna go to this! i sucks at dates

If you ever want to combine these events, like everyone
bringing the wings to the shop, (if okay with aerok, don't see why not)
I can bring a decent size fold out table. Hey, I'll bring it anyway, I'm sure
we all could use it. somehow Just my suggestion.

Random125.jpg

are these for s13 or 14?

im going

Back
Top Bottom