Aero K Garage Sale/BBQ/Meet **DATE CHANGE**

Good stuff, thanks for the Cusco RUCAs and Power mirrors. :bigthumbu Sorry I had to shop and dip, like I said, had to be at work at 3.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP AND HELPED OUT... IT TURNED OUT GOOD, I HAD A LOT OF FUN!! WE STILL HAVE A LOT OF PARTS.... A LOT!!!! WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER JDMBBQ/SALE SOON... MAYBE THIS TIME WE CAN MAKE IT BIGGER AND ADVERTISE IT MORE. WE WILL POST PICS OF EVERYTHING WE GOT TO SHOW EVERYONE FOR NEXT TIME!!!! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING. AND BLADDER, THANKS FOR THE STICKERS DUDE, I STILL GOTTA PUT IT ON!!!

Shant Karakouzian
Aero-K Garage
Night Monkey

To all that Showed...thank u so much for everything...we had a blast!!! I was expecting more of u south florida drifters to show...but....we had a good amount of people that came out and show some love! Alot of parts are left so we will organize one again after the Nopi drift event @ Dolphin Stadium. Here are a few Teaser shots from Sunday...and some parts as well....im sure MyCulture will post alot more pics up..... :bigthumbu
IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947-1.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

wish i coulda shown up earlier,,,,

ps... the maf i bought off u guys, is for a Single Cam,,, i asked for Dual Cam,, well i guess i should have double checked,,

Gerald

gcliff said:

ps... the maf i bought off u guys, is for a Single Cam,,, i asked for Dual Cam,, well i guess i should have double checked,,

Gerald

Bring it back brother...ill see if i can get u another one thats KA24DE.....i don't know which one of us sold it to you...but we apologize! if u can't bring it back anytime soon, mail it back to me and i will mail a KA24DE maf over ur way if u like

POLE-POSITION said:
who is the girl in the yellow???????????????

HAHAHA....she was our secretary/treasurer/brother's entertainment for the day......she is a trooper....carried alot of heavy parts in and out!!!

gcliff said:

Gerald
that came off my dual cam KA so its Def DOHC MAF...

POLE-POSITION said:
who is the girl in the yellow???????????????
hey hey.. thats my girl... its my property... hahahaha :cool:

EDIT: I understand u did sell me dual,, but my car is a s13 im guessing this one was from s14

DSC02231.jpg

DSC02228.jpg

Last edited:
gcliff said:
EDIT: I understand u did sell me dual,, but my car is a s13 im guessing this one was from s14

DSC02231.jpg

DSC02228.jpg

the maf we sold u was from an s14... i wish u would of said it was for an s13...but to be quite honest with u, i didn't even know there was a difference between s14 and s13 DOHC MAFs...

thanks for the pics meg. Its too bad you couldnt stay the whole day, we had a water balloon fight! lol...hows your tooth?

Your welcome. Ill post more later. More of you guys and stuff, suan helped with shooting when I wasnt feeling well. But Im doing alot better thanks guys! =D

J30 Meghz said:
Your welcome. Ill post more later. More of you guys and stuff, suan helped with shooting when I wasnt feeling well. But Im doing alot better thanks guys! =D

I Love U Meg.....u do know that right...hehe
:p

Back
Top Bottom