abandoned haunted hospital

nope

Pines is TOO far......

lets all meet up at the new pepboys next to palmetto on 57 ave.

the date is next Friday night.

the time is 11pm.

please, dont bring too many cars.

dont bring people that cant jump a fence. lol

dont bring weapons or ilegal stuff * drugs, guns, boodoo, etc.

we;l all meet up at the pepboys and will ride out at 11:30 pm

be dark, Sharp and bring a flash light.

SUMEONE PLEASE BRING A CAMERA< the view is amazing.

ps.

im not responsible for anyone geting left behind, murdered, lost in another dimension, or even worst,..... Arrested,

DALE< :bigthumbu

miami-200sx said:
nope

ps.

im not responsible for anyone geting left behind, murdered, lost in another dimension, or even worst,..... Arrested,
lol thats makes it seem like a real nice place

i went today to check out the place and the fence that i went over is not tall at all....the fence is all broken so you could just walk over it....it was pretty creppy but exciting. cant wait for friday

just to clarify, are we talking about the pep boys next to ford dealership?? and if it is. is everyone ok with the time, date, and location

z28_scorpio said:
i went today to check out the place and the fence that i went over is not tall at all....the fence is all broken so you could just walk over it....it was pretty creppy but exciting. cant wait for friday

just to clarify, are we talking about the pep boys next to ford dealership?? and if it is. is everyone ok with the time, date, and location

Friday is weak for me. Passions > Haunted Hospital

miami-200sx said:
lets all meet up at the new pepboys next to palmetto on 57 ave.

the date is next Friday night.

the time is 11pm.
umm next friday as in this one coming up(june 15th) or the one after(june 22nd)????

i will as soon as im sure myself but i think its either this friday or next friday and the time would be 11p.m at the pep boys on 57th before the palmetto

sooo im deff gessing next friday 22nd!!! Done deal time would be 11p.m at the pep boys on 57th before the palmetto

HOLLA!

ive heard about like a 3 building mental hospital down south (like eureka south) and theres still padding on the walls, anybody know about that???

also, mike, wats up with doral academy, i wana see the wall withthe whole? lol hit me up man, this uncovering shit in the city is fun balls.....yes, i just said fun balls

ur not the only 1 that said that they like balls on this thread.........and wats the diffrence btween balls and bawls?????

Back
Top Bottom