abandoned haunted hospital

if you guys come up to ct. ill take you to the 60yr old abandoned insane asylum.... :D

^ I wana go!!!

There was a crap load of haunted houses in Wisconsin. (where I lived... dur) Anyways!! I'll tell some stories.

There was a railroad crossing on a road called 51. like 14 years ago a family was driving and got stuck on the tracks and was... killed by a train. It was a mom, dad, and a little boy. Anyways, the tale is that if you park your car on the railroad tracks right there, leave it in nuetral and leave the e-brake off, your car will roll forward off the tracks... Yeah it wouldn't be that freaky until you find out the car is getting pushed uphill. A couple friends & I went, in his dirty nasty old car. It worked, and when we were walking back to the car we noticed two tiny hand prints on the trunk.. We were like.. uhmmm WHAT THE F!! and we hauled.

Also there was a place called (not being racist) "the mexican house" (still not being racist) Anyways, a mexican family lived there. the husband thought his wife was cheating on him so he pretty much skinned his wife and two children on the second floor. then stabbed himself to death. when the cops came they said there was blood running down the stairs. On holloween night when I was 14 I went there with my sister & her friend. The house is abandoned so we broke in and foudn the stair case, when we got to it it sounded like there was something going on upstairs, so we started going up, then the moonlight lit up staircase and there was blood all over. we all screamed like crazy and ran for our lives.

Yup. that's two ghost stories from the W of I

Ka-Tony said:
I got arrested at "Curtis Mansion" in Miami Springs. Not worth it, its all burned up and destroyed.

Theres an Insane Assylumn down Krome Ave. A bunch of us always get together and go over there. Always run into random people back there in the middle of the everglades. :bigthumbu

I went there a few years back. I looked into it, and it's not an insane asylum, it's called Nike Missile D or something. It was used during the Cuban Missile Crisis. True story ;)

z4k said:
I been to the one off Krome. It was a Military Barracks or Detention Center. Pretty cool all the Grafitti. The play paint ball there too a lot

LOL yeah ive been to that one....we found a group of kids smoking de ganja in the back...kinda ruined the whole scary expirience then they tried to scare us while were were walkin around inside but as soon as i got a good look around I scared the CRAP out of them ol it was fun because i felt like i was in the military,,,at one poin i was 2 ft away and they didnt even notice me till it was too late :laugh: :bigthumbu it was more fun than scary i wanna go play paintball one day ...actually i got the idea of playing night paintball with flash lights and stuff i think it would be fun :bigthumbu

Justin Duncklee said:
^ I wana go!!!

There was a crap load of haunted houses in Wisconsin. (where I lived... dur) Anyways!! I'll tell some stories.

There was a railroad crossing on a road called 51. like 14 years ago a family was driving and got stuck on the tracks and was... killed by a train. It was a mom, dad, and a little boy. Anyways, the tale is that if you park your car on the railroad tracks right there, leave it in nuetral and leave the e-brake off, your car will roll forward off the tracks... Yeah it wouldn't be that freaky until you find out the car is getting pushed uphill. A couple friends & I went, in his dirty nasty old car. It worked, and when we were walking back to the car we noticed two tiny hand prints on the trunk.. We were like.. uhmmm WHAT THE F!! and we hauled.

Also there was a place called (not being racist) "the mexican house" (still not being racist) Anyways, a mexican family lived there. the husband thought his wife was cheating on him so he pretty much skinned his wife and two children on the second floor. then stabbed himself to death. when the cops came they said there was blood running down the stairs. On holloween night when I was 14 I went there with my sister & her friend. The house is abandoned so we broke in and foudn the stair case, when we got to it it sounded like there was something going on upstairs, so we started going up, then the moonlight lit up staircase and there was blood all over. we all screamed like crazy and ran for our lives.

Yup. that's two ghost stories from the W of I

i call bullshit on first story i saw it on tv it was a schoolbus of kids who got killed on it though good try though lol

z4k said:
I been to the one off Krome. It was a Military Barracks or Detention Center. Pretty cool all the Grafitti. The play paint ball there too a lot

i live like 10 min away form there, so i've been there plenty of times. It was a Nike Missle base suring the Cuban Missle crisis. It's still US Military property, and is technically part of the detention center next door. most times i've gone, the cops just kick you out if your not doing anything too stupid. If you go to the verry back of the installation, there is a concrete slab, with a deep well-looking hole. i believe its where they used to store the missles for the launchers, and the launchers themselves were out in the open field to launch. if you really go investigate, there is two garage looking areas with channels running in the floor, and under the walls. idk what this was used for, but i believe it has to do something with loading the payload on the missles, or outfitting the launchers themselves...scary shit knowing it was all going on 10 min from where i live now.

Untitled-1.jpg

i'm a dork, i know. but urban exploration kicks ass. there is soooo much stuff around sfl that no-one knows.

->Tamiami Park, where they have the fair every year, used to be the original Tamiami Airport :D
->The huge parking lot outside of metrozoo was a military blimp base to patrol for German U-boats during WW2

jdmnismo300 said:
i love titties.......

me too :bigthumbu

yeah the insane asylum was at first a detention center then a mental ward for war veterans. Me and my friends who used to go (with gurlies for the same reasons as listed above :D ) were very curious as to what we were walking in. We even tried looking it up in google earth and it didnt show and we only dug up that little info I mentioned. Guess alot of ppl go to shoot guns there too because i found multiple 9mm, 45cal. and even 12 gauge shells lying around from my last trip there.

whiterabbit7500 said:
if you really go investigate, there is two garage looking areas with channels running in the floor, and under the walls. idk what this was used for, but i believe it has to do something with loading the payload on the missles, or outfitting the launchers themselves...scary shit knowing it was all going on 10 min from where i live now.

->Tamiami Park, where they have the fair every year, used to be the original Tamiami Airport :D
->The huge parking lot outside of metrozoo was a military blimp base to patrol for German U-boats during WW2

yeah i walked into that garage by myself while everyone was chilling on a propane tank in an opening where i found all those bullet casings, I noticed those channels too. Oh and I thought Tamiami park used to be a race track, theres rumble strips still there (that I LOVE to drive on) :D

Last edited:
lol +1 i found bullet casings on my trip too and that garage is prett weird with those channels in em i didnt get the chance to find the big hole in the back

Fairlady280z said:
Oh and I thought Tamiami park used to be a race track, theres rumble strips still there (that I LOVE to drive on) :D

probably wats left of the taxiways. the main run/taxiways were where the midway of the fair is now

i been there atleast 10 times and at first its kinda creepy but by my 3rd time there i was running around with no flash light until i busted my ass on the muddy ass floor lol...but i been everywhere and i never seen the deep hole. Is it big enough to go down ??

anyone ever heard of the 13th floor on the Biltmore hotel in Coral Gables being haunted or something?

when i lived down in Coral Gables that used to be the only "haunted" place id known of.... just wondering if its just bullshit or if anyone has heard anything about it... ?

i heard something about the biltmore hotel but never nothing about the 13th floor....hey on some real shyt does anyone know of a good haunted place to go next week and if we find one we could all go it'll be a sfld fieldtrip lol

13th floor is bullshit but there is a big mystery bout it my bois brother in law use to be head chef over dere we got a tour the 13th floor holds the everglades room or the "al capone room" u might remember it in bad boys 1 mystery is alcapone was throwing a party dere was mad ppl liquor pooltable so sum guy gets shot and falls out the 13 floor wen cops raid da room the room is empty no liq no ppl no pooltable no one knows how he made the escape

jdmnismo300 said:
13th floor is bullshit but there is a big mystery bout it my bois brother in law use to be head chef over dere we got a tour the 13th floor holds the everglades room or the "al capone room" u might remember it in bad boys 1 mystery is alcapone was throwing a party dere was mad ppl liquor pooltable so sum guy gets shot and falls out the 13 floor wen cops raid da room the room is empty no liq no ppl no pooltable no one knows how he made the escape
use a period once and a while please.

well ive been in the krome ave assilum, is aite, i play paintball there.

but all of you are BLIND!!!!!!!

there is a HUGE ASS MOFO abandoned hospital.....

rigth off the ramp off I95 to 826 west..... if you take that ramp just look straight,,,
you see that building? is like 11 floors high!

well is abandoned, and for some reason it still has electricity,

rigth now is for sale, i got a friend that works with realstate, and he got me the BLUEPRINTS off the building , so i went there with like 10 friends and we went looking for the morgue, but never found it, the B1 and B2 and 1st are scary but the rest are just normal rooms, pretty random shit.l
we made it to the top of the roof and it was beautiful! you could see ass far as south beach and as far as pines,... you could see the whole city light up with the street lights. it was amazing.

not only that but looking down at that EXIT ramp would be the best shot to get sumone drifting it., talk bout birds eye view.

the place has one main entrance blocked by plywood that leads to main hallways, pretty creepy, and there is a back entrance that leads to the main stairs on the east side,
the stairs on the west side dont have power so they are Dark as the pits of hell,.
also the elevators have power but the cables are snatched and the things look like they crashed down.

there is lots of equipment and stuff inside, and in some rooms there seems to be hobos living there,
like in B1 in the main phone line room, there was a couch and sum fresh food. ????
lol

neways, the place is kool as balls,.

if anyone wana go there, lmk and ill get the blueprints again.! :bigthumbu

hopefully we could bring a photographer to take some nice shots???? mybe zak? or i dunno who else takes nice shots....

w.e lol

miami-200sx said:
neways, the place is kool as balls,.

if anyone wana go there, lmk and ill get the blueprints again.! :bigthumbu

hopefully we could bring a photographer to take some nice shots???? mybe zak? or i dunno who else takes nice shots....

w.e lol

balls ??kool?? u lyk balls??

Back
Top Bottom