abandoned haunted hospital

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
balls ??kool?? u lyk balls??

why does everyone here has to be so GOD DAMN TECHNICAL? ok
the place is Really scary, therefore it raises the adrenaline level in your body, giving you a sense of anxiety which to some human beings feels good.

?????????????OK?????????????????
and no i dont like ballz lol
hajaja
mike does. lol

miami-200sx said:
if anyone wana go there, lmk and ill get the blueprints again.! :bigthumbu
hey i down and i know that sidewayz_madnes is down too so lets get as many people as we can to go to this shit

i wanna go.... ill bring a bat with me tho... just incase a HOBO decides to jack me or something...ill bash his face in... i mean, come on!!!

come on people lets go. it'll be fun to see some of the people on this forum shit their pants

AKsamuraiS14 said:
i wanna go.... ill bring a bat with me tho... just incase a HOBO decides to jack me or something...ill bash his face in... i mean, come on!!!

imma bring my heavy duty crowbar

z28_scorpio said:
come on people lets go. it'll be fun to see some of the people on this forum shit their pants

imma bring my heavy duty crowbar

Im in too

AND NO NO WEAPONS !!!
you are just asking to get in more trouble.

you will go dressed in Dark, black or camo clothes. nice running shoes.
and NO WEAPONS

_ not to be an ass, but if your fat or not athletic you shouldnt go cus there might be fences to jump or lil places to crawl through,... so yeah

and trust me there is enough shit to arm ourselves inside, like last time i got a big ass stick and broke it to give it that nice Satanic sharp edge,... so no bats or CRAWBARS lol lol just use whatever you find there.

and on a serious note, the hobo is probably more scared of uss than anything, so yeah no need to worry bout that....

ps

DO BRING A SMALL FLASH LIGHT!

and someone that has a nice camera!!!!

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
lofl :laugh:
have you seen the size and thickness of that thing lol

miami-200sx said:
_ not to be an ass, but if your fat or not athletic you shouldnt go cus there might be fences to jump or lil places to crawl through,... so yeah
well that leaves out flip lmao...so when would you guys wanna do this im down to do this anyday even tonight if possible

i am so down to go. hopefully im back in town when you decide to go put down a date. then pm evryone that wants to go were we can meet up to drive over there. and time

Back
Top Bottom