420sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I rock the sil front with a dual cam and 17x9s all around! I do iight on the playing field and it just goes to show you don't need mod your engine first lol! Go boost lag all over yourself while I slide with the windows up and my fist pumping!

Btw if all you hav owned are 240s I'm sorry! Lmao

Fixed it for ya!!

im sketchy?????

invading me and someone elses business then describing to me how you fist pump is fuckin sketchy

im sketchy?????

invading me and someone elses business then describing to me how you fist pump is fuckin sketchy

Once you dont respond and a thread needs to be made its everyones business. if you couldve dealt with this through pm. but now its on and everyone is chiming in.

Once you dont respond and a thread needs to be made its everyones business. if you couldve dealt with this through pm. but now its on and everyone is chiming in.

he sent me one text that was 3 pages and no pm's
and i dont check voicemail or answer random numbers
that mite be a lil sketch
but the problems pretty much solved im probably just going to paypal him money so he can buy new rears

no fist pumping necessary so if you all want drama go watch the jersey shore

boom sh boom sh boom sh boom sh boom sh boom sh boom sh :fist pumping: boom sh boom sh boom sh boom sh boom sh boom sh

Lmfao, this kid is gonna grow up and then make a behind the music episode on VH1....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom