420sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I rock the sil front with a dual cam and 17x9s all around! I do iight on the playing field and it just goes to show you don't need mod your engine first lol! Go boost lag all over yourself while I slide with the windows up and my a/c pumping!

Btw if all you hav owned are 240s I'm sorry! Lmao

For the record I rock the sil front with a dual cam and 17x9s all around! I do iight on the playing field and it just goes to show you don't need mod your engine first lol! Go boost lag all over yourself while I slide with the windows up and my a/c pumping!

This is all the proof to show that Rodd is a ricer!!! Jk bud lolol

i texted you today
i went to the shop and they told me that the bearing is a only dealer part you cannot get it after-market or a shop i went to 2 bearing shops and it not available the bearing is 137.38 and 22.27 for the grease seal
so idk what you wanna do
i can send you the rear hubs back and you can paypal me 150.00 and ill just buy 5 lug rear ebay conversion
but text me back cause we need to figure this out i have the bearing number and you can call to double check but i spent 3 hours at work trying to find a cheaper route to fix this problem

lmk text me or pm me asap

we all kno u got a/c rodd stop shoving it in our faces :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom