420sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
excpet it cost money, you cant get busted and throw in jail for it, and you can hang with cool people and get tips. :rolleyes:

maybe when my forearm and shoulder heals, i can only take right turns now:(.
plus i dont think im allowed to get anymore wreckless driving charges.

Haha you both need marrige consling to work threw this

I say fight to the death for 420sx name rights
I say zenki fronts for everybody haha

na this ^^^^
even tho ive had my name for a year longer then Gay420sx i think i fight to death is in order. perhaps in a ring of fire wielding tire irons.

zenkis rock!!!

Hoooooly shit. I think everyone needs to calm the fuck down, and solve the issue at hand.

theres nothing more this thread can do to solve the bearing problem

so with that said fuck you Gay420sx, im looking forward to beating the piss out of you with a tire iron you scummy name stealing pole jock'n cock rider.

Last edited:
You should really look into getting that sand removed. I think I know someone who can reccomend a doctor for you. Seriously, you sound like a dumb fuck and everyone sees it. Shut the fuck up already. I have had this name on other sites way before I joined this one. Can you pick a more stupider topic to argue about?

You should really look into getting that sand removed. I think I know someone who can reccomend a doctor for you. Seriously, you sound like a dumb fuck and everyone sees it. Shut the fuck up already. I have had this name on other sites way before I joined this one. Can you pick a more stupider topic to argue about?

not gona stop me from calling you Gay420sx

no i just thought nobody would be stupid enough to waste their time and money to swap in a dohc, 180sx tails, silvia front and ugly rims when they could have put a kick ass engine in it for all that. but hay at least its jdm right? :laugh:

fuck you i should get a medal for being willing to resolve this bad bearing problem. not get flamed about being a bad seller by some flamer who hasnt bought shit from me. like anyone would listen to the words that come out of that cocksucker you call a mouth anyway

wow, you are indeed the perfect example of an e-thug. All you think about are "baller ass engines". Look here you fucking noob and 1/2, baller engines don't make you a better drifter, but of course you would not know that because your a poser. People with sohc motors rock their shits harder than most posers with sr's (not that all sr owners are posers that is). Don't hate the kid because his tailights and front end are worth more than your car. "Kick ass engine"? You belong in a Honda...

Oh and you deserving a medal, look here fucker, if I ever see your poser ass around I would slap you dead in your shit. Make sure ypu never say "hey guys, im 420sx".

Im done because unlike you virgin, I have a life. Here read this about 6 times before you ever say a word in this forum:http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28028 fuckin ricer...

Last edited:
wow, you are indeed the perfect example of an e-thug. All you think about are "baller ass engines". Look here you fucking noob and 1/2, baller engines don't make you a better drifter, but of course you would not know that because your a poser. People with sohc motors rock their shits harder than most posers with sr's (not that all sr owners are posers that is). Don't hate the kid because his tailights and front end are worth more than your car. "Kick ass engine"? You belong in a Honda...

Oh and you deserving a medal, look here fucker, if I ever see your poser ass around I would slap you dead in your shit. Make sure ypu never say "hey guys, im 420sx".

Im done because unlike you virgin, I have a life. Here read this about 6 times before you ever say a word in this forum:http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28028 fuckin ricer...

Wowzuh Leo, spittin flame.

you obviously havent seen my s14s silk road coils, tie rods, like 5 braces and a stock sr and ugly as fuck.
im sure id be a lot cooler if i had a sil80 with none of that shit but hay at least my projectors and 180sx tails will help me see better when i drift lololololololool
as for hondas theyre almost as gay as you ive only owned 240s my whole life nothing else guess that makes me real bandwagon

performance>jdm front

this is between me and gay420sx so quit defending your boyfriend
ill walk around and say im 420sx and you wont do shit. and if you touch me and my gimp arm i also modified my daily with a pump in the trunk and snub in the glovebox
merry christmas go swallow a nut

somebody lock this shit
im paying for the bearing, gay420sx stole my name & blacktop doesnt know shit, end of story.

naw guys im not going to be an asshole like everybody else who fucks me over on this site
we could work something out whenever your down south

and jay. fuck you and your sohc sil80

yes??

:laugh: fuck no!
dual halogen > all.
projectors suck huge deeok.

mark ill fold you up and stick you in my back pocket you keep that shit up!

btw yall lucky i aint a mod cuz id perma ban the fuck outa all you emm effers!

Jesus this is getting out of hand. Everyone else who wasn't involved in this whole altercation shut the fuck up. This is solved already and you had no reason to post in this thread. It was supposed to be between the buyer and the seller yet now everyone feels the need to interject their 2 cents in this thread when it didn't even involve them. I agree with Rodd if I was a mod I would ban the fuck out of all you guys.

Jesus this is getting out of hand. Everyone else who wasn't involved in this whole altercation shut the fuck up. This is solved already and you had no reason to post in this thread. It was supposed to be between the buyer and the seller yet now everyone feels the need to interject their 2 cents in this thread when it didn't even involve them. I agree with Rodd if I was a mod I would ban the fuck out of all you guys.

Most truth in this whole thread, besides the issue at hand.

this thread wouldnnt have been created if the seller would have responded to other forms of communication. but thats how it goes people become helpful when you post something about them. and once you post it up on an open forum you must expect everyone to hop in.

Last edited:

i said it once and ill say it again,

some people take shit way too seriously on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom