02June07 Ter-Tech Moroso Event

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
yea man what is the deal with that watermark meng?damn.

Users stealing photos from various area's and Florida D... Ruined it for everyone else. Sorry

IMG_0080-vi.jpg

IMG_0118-vi.jpg

IMG_0128-vi.jpg

IMG_0161-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Bladder Master has some awesome pics up in the Gallery too! Anyone have any pics of me on the course?

Some people charge a fee to get photos without watermarks, maybe you should see if people wouldnt mind that, or if you have photoshop you cam make thew marks vanish but that would be uncool.

Yea, I think thats called copyright infringement

Some people charge a fee to get photos without watermarks, maybe you should see if people wouldnt mind that, or if you have photoshop you cam make thew marks vanish but that would be uncool.

Is it legal to download works from peer-to-peer networks or web sites and if not, what is the penalty for doing so?

Uploading or downloading works protected by copyright without the authority of the copyright owner is an infringement of the copyright owner's exclusive rights of reproduction and/or distribution. Anyone found to have infringed a copyrighted work may be liable for statutory damages up to $30,000 for each work infringed and, if willful infringement is proven by the copyright owner, that amount may be increased up to $150,000 for each work infringed. In addition, an infringer of a work may also be liable for the attorney's fees incurred by the copyright owner to enforce his or her rights.

Whether or not a particular work is being made available under the authority of the copyright owner is a question of fact. But since any original work of authorship fixed in a tangible medium (including a computer file) is protected by federal copyright law upon creation, in the absence of clear information to the contrary, most works may be assumed to be protected by federal copyright law.

POLE-POSITION said:
shit that is an awesome shot with the track widing in the background

I appreciate that Pole Position. I have more coming up, I just thought I would put up a few teasers.

gdnimr0d said:
yayy me drifting sebastien's car....before i submarine kickflipped it.

We saw that happen, well we saw the HUGE WAVE OF WATER! Who was the poor guy running out side of the car (pushing it) to safety?

I was surprised that thing still started up! LOL

I believe I might have some, I am not 100%... but about 98% I have some of your crazy a#$% all over the back straight - where the tires were! :eek:)

Photographer407 said:
Users stealing photos from various area's and Florida D... Ruined it for everyone else. Sorry

G]

nah i get that i mean that huge shit in the center of every one. i mean i understand all that copyright b.s. but you could have made better use of the borders maybe, huh?

but needless to say dem pics are fire and i love me my green h.i.d.'s. now i just need paint so i dont look so much like a mexi. wet dream. haha.

and florida d is fucktacular.

nah i get that i mean that huge shit in the center of every one. i mean i understand all that copyright b.s. but you could have made better use of the borders maybe, huh?

but needless to say dem pics are fire and i love me my green h.i.d.'s. now i just need paint so i dont look so much like a mexi. wet dream. haha.

Estie just holler if you want a full size pic. Just LMK the img you want. I got you mang.

LOL - could have made better use yes - however making someone work harder to crop, that is making better use to me! Thanks for the comments on the photos too, of course this is my 3rd drift event, I do photos normally for other sporting events so trying to learn the drift scene a bit. Per (FD) my photos aren't worth posting, so (shrugs)

Damon

PS (lol @ that last remark.) There are a few great guys on that site, actually majority are good people. BUT....... There are 5 or 6 that just ruin it and act like 20 year old children. Josh, 944Attack, SC, and a few others are really great guys to shoot the sh$% with and hang out with. I have just had a lot less issues here, and you guys are great.

(example) the way you approached me like a professional (in regards to the watermarks) vs. saying "Hey why the fu$% do you put watermarks on the photos, im going to steal them anyway" as they did on that site. (shaking head) your car is great bro!

Last edited:
hey damon, any pics you took of the black kouki s14?

email is sscarbeau at hotmail dot com.

if you had any of course id give you photocredit.

Back
Top Bottom