02June07 Ter-Tech Moroso Event

oh man, the event was great... pics of the skid pad would be nice too, get em up when you get a chance guys. :bigthumbu

Don't know if I want to put any of mine up - (per fldrift) my photos suck, and umm don't show movement. (shrugs) I like looking at everyone elses though

Damon

chuck.jpg

roycefrankdogoody.jpg

also, here's the most AMAZING SAVE ever in the history of mankind ever!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2xdI2T8mWBE

More pics of that Gangster green miata. I want a wallpaper on lock with a smoke stream off the front passenger tire.

photography 407, post up your stuff.

240SicknessX said:
More pics of that Gangster green miata. I want a wallpaper on lock with a smoke stream off the front passenger tire.

photography 407, post up your stuff.

i know i have a few shots of that car...not sure if it was you or sebastian driving, but i'll let you know once i get the photos back

didnt go due to the fact that it was a torrential down pore in tampa last night when we left but im kinda gald we didnt go cause we slid all day here and had lots of fun, but new motor+cage+wheels+big turbo=ready for some events coming up

i got a few pics from cruisn up with everyone with toss em up shortly. Didn't take out my cam during the event it was raining too much. -SAS
100_0633.jpg

100_0637.jpg

100_0631.jpg

100_0630.jpg

100_0638.jpg

100_0625.jpg

100_0624.jpg

Last edited:
also, here's the most AMAZING SAVE ever in the history of mankind ever!
Hahahaha Thank you so much for getting that one on film. It actually felt scarier then it looked ;) . You can see on the video where I drop my right rear tire. Once that happened when I went to transition back it just wasn't gonna happen. No rear grip in the dirt... Once I knew I wasn't going to save it I went into survival mode and just tried to save my car. Such a helpless feeling sliding backwards, in the rain, towards a cement wall :bigthumbu .

kleen555 said:
Hahahaha Thank you so much for getting that one on film. It actually felt scarier then it looked ;) . You can see on the video where I drop my right rear tire. Once that happened when I went to transition back it just wasn't gonna happen. No rear grip in the dirt... Once I knew I wasn't going to save it I went into survival mode and just tried to save my car. Such a helpless feeling sliding backwards, in the rain, towards a cement wall :bigthumbu .

we watched it happen and where all like damn hes, holy shit he didn't hit the wall. Good save bro -SAS

OK guys I got 400+ pictures. Just waiting for Bladder to wake up to upload them!

Here is a teaser tho...

TTMoroso_6729.jpg

TTMoroso_6761.jpg

TTMoroso_6772.jpg

TTMoroso_6822.jpg

TTMoroso_6840.jpg

TTMoroso_6864.jpg

TTMoroso_6899.jpg

TTMoroso_6987.jpg

TTMoroso_7035.jpg

TTMoroso_7080.jpg

TTMoroso_7111.jpg