02June07 Ter-Tech Moroso Event

Photographer407 said:
LMAO! That one with him flipping the bird, THAT IS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah good shots Zack!

Thanks can't wait for Bladder to get the rest up.

Was he the one with the "yellow lights??" the red car?

They were, I have some cool shots of those too.. Ill try to get some up tonight guys - sorry for the delay.

Photographer407 said:
Was he the one with the "yellow lights??" the red car?

They were, I have some cool shots of those too.. Ill try to get some up tonight guys - sorry for the delay.
'

Its the first one Z4k posted with the greenish lights.

wanna see some later pics of the track with my vert. After I grew some balls and decided to Clutch kick High 3rd at the beginning of the turns :) I can't wait to get back on there.

jdmnismo300 said:
damn i didnt see any side mission guys
All of Side Mission Was on the Road Course all Day... Estie Good shyt yesterday rippin it up!

Justin Duncklee said:
Heres a video of a few of my runs. Hope ya'll like it.

Good vid! I was lovin that second lay out!! too bad my clutch started feeling like poo.. :(

Justin: good vid, can def. see your progression thru the day. i honestly think you would have done better on the road course. that skidpad was like the opposite of all our spots in Ocala. the road course was much more comparable to what you are used to. but im sure you learned alot, so thats what is important. and it looks like we will be there again in sept.

more sliding pics.

yeah Estie was the only one reppin SMDG in his own car everyone elses car was broken, but i for sure whored myself out to a couple of cars while i was there and damn it was fun!!
thanks jose, sebastien, and andy for letting me drive hehehe

z4k said:
TTMoroso_7111.jpg

haha my right front was rubbing all day.

awesome pics so far.

more more more.

TTMoroso_6729.jpg

Damn estie must you always have the hottest pics in every event? Awesome pic and awseome driver :bigthumbu .

Back
Top Bottom