02June07 Ter-Tech Moroso Event

steve97s14 said:
hey damon, any pics you took of the black kouki s14?

email is sscarbeau at hotmail dot com.

if you had any of course id give you photocredit.

Hey, im not sure which that is. Im not a 240 guy, meaning Im not familiar with the different cars. Give me a day or so, to get some up and we can go through them to check them out.

Photographer407 said:
Is it legal to download works from peer-to-peer networks or web sites and if not, what is the penalty for doing so?

Uploading or downloading works protected by copyright without the authority of the copyright owner is an infringement of the copyright owner's exclusive rights of reproduction and/or distribution. Anyone found to have infringed a copyrighted work may be liable for statutory damages up to $30,000 for each work infringed and, if willful infringement is proven by the copyright owner, that amount may be increased up to $150,000 for each work infringed. In addition, an infringer of a work may also be liable for the attorney's fees incurred by the copyright owner to enforce his or her rights.

Whether or not a particular work is being made available under the authority of the copyright owner is a question of fact. But since any original work of authorship fixed in a tangible medium (including a computer file) is protected by federal copyright law upon creation, in the absence of clear information to the contrary, most works may be assumed to be protected by federal copyright law.

I appreciate that Pole Position. I have more coming up, I just thought I would put up a few teasers.

Dont misunderstand me, I will try to say it a little more simple.

I think you could sell some of your pics because.

1. No one can shoot their car and drive it at the same time,
2. most people have there friends shoot there cars with cameras that dont have the zoom to really get a good pic
3. There is also skill involved that alot of people dont have.

If you had a sweet shot of my car I wouldnt mind throwing you a few bucks for a clean copy.

I also stated it would be most UNCOOL for someone to take your pics and manipulate them without your permission.

The_Sinister_7 said:
Dont misunderstand me, I will try to say it a little more simple.

I think you could sell some of your pics because.

1. No one can shoot their car and drive it at the same time,
2. most people have there friends shoot there cars with cameras that dont have the zoom to really get a good pic
3. There is also skill involved that alot of people dont have.

If you had a sweet shot of my car I wouldnt mind throwing you a few bucks for a clean copy.

I also stated it would be most UNCOOL for someone to take your pics and manipulate them without your permission.

I know you did :) I didnt mean it bad (the internet doesn't allow emotion or tone of voice unfortunately.) I will have photos up on my site and if people want prints they will be able to get some.

Also I am in the process of trying to get the sports editor of the sentinel to run a little tid bit on the event down there. However, because of all the accidents and deaths up here in Orlando with street racing - they think it would draw negative attention. Im still trying though, cross your fingers!

Hey guys - here are a few more teasers... Ill provide more tomorrow. Hope you like..

Have a good night er morning!

Damon

IMG_0200-vi.jpg

IMG_0207-vi.jpg

IMG_0224-vi.jpg

IMG_0229-vi.jpg

IMG_0278-vi.jpg

IMG_0285-vi.jpg

Damn, you take really good pics Damon. Prolly the best on this site, no offnese to anyone. :bigthumbu

Anyone have any pics of the cars on the skidpad? Or my 240? The maroon Zenki s14 w/ the RB.

Thanks a million. I haven't seen any pics soo far of my car.

Photographer407 said:
Hey, im not sure which that is. Im not a 240 guy, meaning Im not familiar with the different cars. Give me a day or so, to get some up and we can go through them to check them out.

its cool. my car is actually the last one on the bottom of the teaser shots you posted. black car.

AH! I loved that one, and the silver one!! ;o)

I have more of it, yes.. just not done yet... I have lots of other cars too - including a few of the vert-I tried to catch all that I could. Just be patient guys as I have paid shoots that I have to edit first, and I come back to edit these to break up the time a bit :)

crazy86 said:
glad u like... more coming soon (when i get off work)
hey jeff ur fish eye lense is still in my bag call me uip today and i'll meet u after work 305-710-9391
o and charlie dont worry i have alot of your car just trying to upload them

Back
Top Bottom