Young FL Boy shot... People outraged... killer free

Who's the real bad guy here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If theres a riot I don't want to be anywhere near it. And to me a riot makes no sense, what will it prove/do?

And Otis, my man-date offer is still on the table, LMK bro.

Fucking black panthers belong in Africa. Just saying.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Why didn't my friends case make national headlines?
http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21004930834987/

I don't believe the Black Panthers belong in Africa, however, they do need to be educated enough to recognize real racism, stop accusing people of being racist and recognize that they, themselves are acting in an irrational manner. Their "representative" Rev. Mikhail Muhhammad, or whatever his name is, is a complete fool and had nothing good to say rather than the white man and white government are racists. If we were as racist as he thinks we are, there would still be a segregated America and Trayvon really would have been another one thrown under the carpet.

And the people killed in the mustang, Pancho, didn't make news because media knows that no black people died and it wouldn't fuel the fire started by the Zimmerman case. It would also be harmful to the idea that white America is racist, and that black vs white crimes "don't exist."

The biggest enemy of the african american community is unfortunately the african american community.

TRUTH!

Black people are always ready to march for something without knowing what the fuck they are marching about... I dont care if Zimmerman WAS following THE 6 FOOT TALL 17 YEAR OLD FOOTBALL PLAYER (FUCK CALLING HIM A KID) if his area has alot of break ins i would have kept my eye on a nig walking around with his hoodie up too.

Just like the post from Zilvia... ITS NOT A STEREOTYPE IF ITS TRUE!!! What about the white kid in Kansas or where ever that got lit of fire by two black kids? I dont see 2500 white people walking down the streets. If black people want to change the sterotype they have they need to stop proving people right. Treyvon, was caught at school with a big ass screwdriver (BURGLARY TOOL?) and got caught spray painting on school property. HES NO SAINT LIKE EVERYONE IS MAKING HIM SOUND.

Could you imagine tho, if every black person wore a tie and dressed nice and acted white and stuff. Atleast with stereotypes we know who to look for :bigthumbu

Last edited:
This is goverment stunt to keep people from remembering theres still a war goin on rite now....

This is goverment stunt to keep people from remembering theres still a war goin on rite now....

i blame the media

additionally.....
540190_3200998257025_1028100381_2968402_1621287652_n.jpg

Last edited:
w/e that's what happens when you in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time, happens a lot of places, a lot of races. stop crying over spilled milk and move on with your lives.

The media made this what it is. This "case" is/was over a month old. And alot of people just now staring getting on it.

Guarentie 2 days after something is settled no one is gonna even remember anything.

if the kid was white or zimmerman was black this wouldn't have gotten so much attention. Why?

Because there are not so many race baiters on the other side. Thats a fact.

i blame the media

additionally.....
540190_3200998257025_1028100381_2968402_1621287652_n.jpg

thats fucked up as well.... i don't see it being cool for anyone to die.... point blank period sometimes its inevitable and sometimes it should have been prevented. White or black killing someone is very wrong and I am against that shit idgaf about the color of the person

That kid was def not a child.. just saying.. He was 6'2" and played football for the highschool. He probably could have whooped on half of SFLD lol

Anyways. If the story about him fighting Zimmerman is true.. Then yea I would have shot his sorry ass too.. What was he supposed to know he was under 18?

"hey are you 18, if you you're under 18 i wont shoot you"

Fuck that, if some dumbass is trying to kick my ass I'd pop him too, you never know how far the other guy is going to take it.

You can't take chances any more in this day and age, unfortunately in this case it DID end up being just some punk ass kid who got shot..

And obviously non of you are on 4chan enough, his accounts were hacked recently and conversations between him and his friends were leaked, he really was a bit of a dumbass..

Again, I don't take sides, but they were both stupid and ignorant, and one paid the price for it.

Back
Top Bottom