Young FL Boy shot... People outraged... killer free

Who's the real bad guy here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't care. I still stand up for the Stand Your Ground act. Their are too many conflicting stories. One story claims the dude just shot him, another claims that the boy attacked the shooter first and the shooter indeed has several stitches to the back of his head and he shot in self defense. The people trying to make this a "racial" thing are ignorant. The man is a Cuban American but people try to go off saying he is white because his last name is Zimmerman... whatever, until more facts are brought to the table then nothing can come of this.

Sanford had some 25,000 people in a rally protesting that Zimmerman should be detained and protesting that there should be charges against Zimmerman. It's been blown out of proportion, and no one knows the full and correct story.

Don't care. I still stand up for the Stand Your Ground act. Their are too many conflicting stories. One story claims the dude just shot him, another claims that the boy attacked the shooter first and the shooter indeed has several stitches to the back of his head and he shot in self defense. The people trying to make this a "racial" thing are ignorant. The man is a Cuban American but people try to go off saying he is white because his last name is Zimmerman... whatever, until more facts are brought to the table then nothing can come of this.

I couldn't agree more with you man.. I have been following this story for a few weeks now and I keep reading and hearing the same shit, if the black kid would have been the shooter he would be in jail, the shooter is a racist the police are racist and so on... I still haven't seen a detailed police report, which I feel would clear some things up. What really pisses me off is all of these ignorant people are now calling for FL to re-examine the stand your ground law, and trying to make the law abiding citizens who legally carry a weapon look like vigilantes.

But theres not going to be a detailed police report because witnesses are saying that the police corrected witness testimony. The real fault here is on the police, if they had arrested the shooter, he could have bailed out and beat a trial, but they took it in there own hands to judge, which isn't their job.

But theres not going to be a detailed police report because witnesses are saying that the police corrected witness testimony. The real fault here is on the police, if they had arrested the shooter, he could have bailed out and beat a trial, but they took it in there own hands to judge, which isn't their job.

There is also stories of Zimmerman bruised, bleeding and with ripped clothing to prove he was using the stand your ground doctrine as self defense, again there are too many conflicting stories and everyone is reporting something different. The witness's have not gone to the media from what I know. so as of now its all hear say.. the word of the shooter vs the word of the family of a dead teen.

From what I heard young kid was walking through some neighborhood that has had a high number of home burglary . mister robocop wannabe crime watch was following the kid because he was "suspicious" and called te cops . Operator told him to not follow him and he went up to him any ways . From the kids side he was supposedly talking to his gf and told her some guy was following him so he put his hoodie on and blah blah blah shoot he's dead

From what I heard young kid was walking through some neighborhood that has had a high number of home burglary . mister robocop wannabe crime watch was following the kid because he was "suspicious" and called te cops . Operator told him to not follow him and he went up to him any ways . From the kids side he was supposedly talking to his gf and told her some guy was following him so he put his hoodie on and blah blah blah shoot he's dead

this is correct, and they actually have both phone conversations to prove it. also for everybody else in here being an asshole, what would you do if that happened to you teenaged brother? would it be somebody just defending themselves from a child and you would be ok with them killing the child?

this is correct, and they actually have both phone conversations to prove it. also for everybody else in here being an asshole, what would you do if that happened to you teenaged brother? would it be somebody just defending themselves from a child and you would be ok with them killing the child?

who is being an asshole?

EDIT:
Tags removed..

Last edited:

who is being an asshole?

The above quote is harsh and seems biased as fuck. I carry myself and believe in the stand your ground act, but with a fucking child? You honestly want me to believe that even if this guy was defending himself he couldn't stand his ground with a child? What makes it worst is that I've heard the phone conversations amplified and you can clearly see that he shot that kid just for the hell of it. I'll let the detectives do their job, but I won't sit here and take that guys side on killing a child (black/white/latino/whatever). Shit is fucked up and if it were me I would hope you guys would have something useful to say to help.

The above quote is harsh and seems biased as fuck. I carry myself and believe in the stand your ground act, but with a fucking child? You honestly want me to believe that even if this guy was defending himself he couldn't stand his ground with a child? What makes it worst is that I've heard the phone conversations amplified and you can clearly see that he shot that kid just for the hell of it. I'll let the detectives do their job, but I won't sit here and take that guys side on killing a child (black/white/latino/whatever). Shit is fucked up and if it were me I would hope you guys would have something useful to say to help.

I agree its fucked up, and as someone that carries I will only draw my weapon in a life for death situation not over a brawl, my problem with this specific story is the lack of information and all the speculation from people. There are to many what if's and maybes to have a strong opinion on this case. I feel once it goes to trial or an arrest has been made with factual information proving what really happened that day its all just speculation. I also wouldn't consider a 6'3" 17 year old a child, yeah legally anyone under the age of 18 is considered one but when I think of child, I think of someone under the age of 15 that's just my personal opinion.

By the looks of it, this is just a case of Mr. Rent-A-Cop who stepped way beyond his line of duty and ended up killing the kid. So This is what I believe happened.

Self appointed rent a cop
-Self appointed, so nobody else either voted for him, or opposed his role
-Police failed to determine if he was under the influence of anything
-Possible Racist
-Is not supposed to have a gun on rent a cop "duty"
-Recent burglaries and cause to be suspicious
-Was told not to follow the guy
-(IMO) Was the aggressor in pursuing the kid after he attempted to flee (at this point he should have let the cops find him, since he was running anyway. He didn't catch the kid breaking into anywhere or doing anything wrong. For all we know, he probably wanted to seek shelter in the club house after getting caught by the rain.)
-Insisted the kid was on drugs

Trayvon
-Is black (no racial pun/joke/insult intended)
-Was out in the rain, by himself, which does look kind of suspect
-Is a 6 foot football player, so he can take a hit and deal one
-Was probably scared of the guy following him in a truck
-Had a bag of skittles and a bottle of iced tea in his pocket
-Nothing else can be said since dead men tell no tales (and I know nothing more)

Most likely this kid was walking around and mr rentacop decided to follow him when he ran. According to rentacop logic running=guilt, so he ran after him, ready to kill. Once the kid was cornered, or maybe decided to fight back, rentacop pulled a gun. Allegedly, the rentacop had cuts and bruises. (I'd try to defend against the grown ass man that was chasing me too. For all I know, he is trying to fuck my ass.) Mr rentacop calls the real cops and believes he did society justice. There is not enough evidence to prove that the rentacop did the right thing (or wrong,) however, excessive force was used and there was shit police work after the fact.

It's really fucked up that the kid died and the rentacop is sleeping at home. Tough, the only thing that is fact is that the kid was shot, the media is making large amounts of propaganda to make it look like a WHITE ON BLACK crime and that the kid is a victim. The rentacop is a spic just like me and plenty of us on the forum. Nor do we know who was calling for help on the phone call. Until more can be revealed, I stand neutral, because I don't see any definite proof making one more guilty than the other.

Edit:
Found this .

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to school with some big kids in highschool. Dont tell me a kid couldnt take out someone. Maybe this kid wasnt big but the way you make it sound is like all kids are small. I know some big teens including my 6'5 18 year old 230 pound brother.

im just wondering why people get all stressed about these kind of things. its not like anyone of us on this forum could say anything to change the outcome..

I went to school with some big kids in highschool. Dont tell me a kid couldnt take out someone. Maybe this kid wasnt big but the way you make it sound is like all kids are small. I know some big teens including my 6'5 18 year old 230 pound brother.

I was 6 foot @ 250+ lbs at 17. I use the word "kid," informally to identify him over the rentacop. I even stated he was a 6 foot tall football player, so he could have taken the guy down. There is no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom