Young FL Boy shot... People outraged... killer free

Who's the real bad guy here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone beat me to it but I think it should be reposted :p

528404_2944976339215_1105440088_32233586_225680297_n.jpg

#MYPOINTEXACTLY
[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhY5815FdwUvT50M81"]Video: George Zimmerman’s Attorney Admits He Hasn’t Listened To 911 Tapes Or Questioned Client On Shooting + Host Goes In On Zimmerman Supporter For Trying To Say The Murder Was Justified![/ame]

are you actually siding with the 2nd interviewer?

what is your point exactly?
(short one, two sentences please)

Yes I am siding with the second interviewer. In short Zimmerman is a pussy. He started something and it escalated further than he thought it would, then he found an easy out by killing a child. That is the short version.

Zimmerman needs a new lawyer... dude is a tool

BTW Stand the Ground Law FTW - People should really stop making this case about that law

Tired of hearing about this case hopefully the media finds something new to overreport on

Last edited:
Yes I am siding with the second interviewer. In short Zimmerman is a pussy. He started something and it escalated further than he thought it would, then he found an easy out by killing a child. That is the short version.

Exactly he saw that he was about to get his ass beat by kid n shot him instead of taking the beating for something he started.

What you guys are missing is under the law he doesn't have to take the beating. He could have walked up to the kid and told him to go fuck his mother and as soon as the kid start swinging he can shoot. Its not in the spirit of the law of course to do something like that but Its legal get over it.

As a side note.

I visited to gun stores today. Booth where jam packed with people buy hand guns and assault rifles. I saw 4 ar15s walk out the door in 20 minutes.

I guess people are getting ready for the new black panthers lol. :bigthumbu

From page 4 and on has been LAWLS.

Zimmerman walks no prob. Couple blacks riot. And I and all the other hispanics will wonder whats happening.

pssshhhh puleez

stranahan high school. all 4 years of bullshit. 92% black 6%hispanic. that leaves only 2% for the rest of us. (dont forget about the asians)

I was one of the 6% hispanic, I knew I knew you from somewhere..

AND..

It sucks for both sides but theres way more to this story then anyone knows besides Zimmerman & Trayvon.

And Otis I'm willing to take you out on a man-date to reassure that I do love the blacks.

ooohhhh noooeeessss someone knows me from highschool

what exactly do you remember?:chair::chair:[/QUOTE]

Salsa dancing...

The black panthers make me want to punch a retarded kid dead in the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1ZhljU6vioM

In order for black people to reach the promise land, the black panthers must be killed.

Seriously though, they're fucking dumb.

I didn't even know the Black Panthers still existed.. I don't get how Black people can get all riled up when a white kills and black but when a black kills a white or another black its whatever.

I love black people and applaud ones who don't make excuses and work hard every damn day. But I CAN'T STAND n!ggas. And those are ignorant black people who feel like they can do nothing his/her whole life and feel like others who are not black/the government and everyone else owes them something. GTFO.

The worst part is Trayvon's parents are direcly telling this dude and the Black Panthers they don't want them involved, and the guy just keeps going on. Stupid.

I read this on Zilvia. Made my night.

If the 17-24 black male no longer wants to be racially profiled. The 17-24 year old black male should clean up their act as a societal whole. 1.6% of the population in the state doing 60% of the violent crime in the state. It's not racist, it's statistics. Dear black america. Quit playing the race card, It's more played out than "hella flush". If you don't start nothing, there won't be nothing.

If the 17-24 black male no longer wants to be racially profiled. The 17-24 year old black male should clean up their act as a societal whole. 1.6% of the population in the state doing 60% of the violent crime in the state. It's not racist, it's statistics. Dear black america. Quit playing the race card, It's more played out than "hella flush". If you don't start nothing, there won't be nothing.

:applause:

i say we organize a rally for zimmerman and white america... and really stir the shit up.

Could you imagine. We would be crucified in the media.

Fuck this statistic! When have I ever started anything yet I get that same treatment. Also if they use that loophole to let this pussy walk I see some chaos in the future.

Back
Top Bottom