Young FL Boy shot... People outraged... killer free

Who's the real bad guy here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if the kid was white or zimmerman was black this wouldn't have gotten so much attention. Why?

Because there are not so many race baiters on the other side. Thats a fact.

16,000 murders each year.

this one case gets months of attention because "a WHITE man shoots a black KID"

which is highly invalid, as we all can agree on

racism goes both ways, but society doesn't see it like that.

i was treated like shit when i attended a high school that was 60 percent black, and living in boca i catch attitude from jewish people because of what happened to them.

I did not own slaves, and I did not kill jews. Dont treat me like an asshole because of what your ancestors experienced.

racism goes both ways, but society doesn't see it like that.

i was treated like shit when i attended a high school that was 60 percent black, and living in boca i catch attitude from jewish people because of what happened to them.

I did not own slaves, and I did not kill jews. Dont treat me like an asshole because of what your ancestors experienced.

pssshhhh puleez

stranahan high school. all 4 years of bullshit. 92% black 6%hispanic. that leaves only 2% for the rest of us. (dont forget about the asians)

14 fucking white kids, including myself. and i got along just fine.

racism is stupid, know your place in society, and know your ignorant. stick with those you group well with and move on.

no ghetto ass black kid is gonna walk around davie acting hard with his pants on his knees. he will pull them up, use a belt for its purpose. and walk normal until hes back into a less redneck area.

same thing with white people. throughout highschool i caught white nerds limping to fit in.... fucking disgraceful.

I cant stand the black people that are mad at white people for slavery shit.... First, slavery has been around since the beginning of time, slaves built the damn pyramids. And second, do you actually think white dutch guys were running around the jungle in their wooded shoes and a net catching people? Other tribes of black people in Africa would take other tribes as prisoners and sell/trade them to the white guys that came over on thier big boats. And the jews... They think everyone owes them something.

im black and jews

i got the kkk and nazis after me

plus i was slaved twice.. picked cotton and built the pyrimids!!

you dont e
hear me fukn crying now do u??

fuck race shit, all the nigs that r cryn bout this and making it race shit r fukn dumb! but em on a boat and send em back to africa...fukn usless

523528_2750755622655_1670568152_1754497_555811446_n.jpg

lol this whole topic is gettin so blown outta proportion... all these rallys n shit everyones spinnnin the shit outta this to help their own cause

Political leaders using this to get their face on tv... terrible...

I even heard some black panther parts put up 10k for this man to be found/detained... thats like puttin a hit out on em

lol this whole topic is gettin so blown outta proportion... all these rallys n shit everyones spinnnin the shit outta this to help their own cause

Political leaders using this to get their face on tv... terrible...

I even heard some black panther parts put up 10k for this man to be found/detained... thats like puttin a hit out on em

The new leader of the black panther did that... the idea that someone would put a bounty of 10k for this is pathetic... there has been arrests made already for people sending death threats to the police chief, and the family of Zimmerman. Details have to emerge soon to put this fire out cause its only getting worse.. I was out on Ft.Lauderdale beach this weekend and the amount of "Justice for Trayvon" shirts I saw was crazy...

I know of a guy right now with a 10k bounty for the NBPP leader if you guys get him I will split it with you.

Why does everyone keep referring to him as a child? He's a grown fucking man. And a grown fucking man should know better than to fuck with another man with a firearm. The Spanish bro had a broken nose, cuts, and bruises. That's not the work of a "child". If someone needs to get fucked, it's the media. Fuck yellow journalism.

The new leader of the black panther did that... the idea that someone would put a bounty of 10k for this is pathetic... there has been arrests made already for people sending death threats to the police chief, and the family of Zimmerman. Details have to emerge soon to put this fire out cause its only getting worse.. I was out on Ft.Lauderdale beach this weekend and the amount of "Justice for Trayvon" shirts I saw was crazy...

Shits whack... I can see soo much violence coming from this bs and silly people and the media are only adding fuel to the fire... It actually tickled me to see Jessie Jackson in FL @ a church talkin about racism n shit talkin about this man (Trayvon) being a Marter for the cause... wtf... cmon son

Back
Top Bottom