WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
what question... why am i mad? if thats the question im not mad at anyone, im annoyed with what this forum has become.... now you coming to this bbq or what! im buying burgers and i need to know.

yeah when?
edit: just saw when and where. I'll be there but then I'm heading out to county line.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

of course. Chicken.

yeah when?
edit: just saw when and where. I'll be there but then I'm heading out to county line.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

of course. Chicken.

Lol Leo iam not scared of ur Mexican ass I just have better things to do then to beat up some dirty Mexican no stfu already.

Lol Leo iam not scared of ur Mexican ass I just have better things to do then to beat up some dirty Mexican no stfu already.

e-thug.jpg

I have no problem talking shit to u in person when I see u, iam just not going out my way to stop my plans to deal with ur stupid games and waste my time on u. Now for the second time stfu already, or u can keep making urself look like an idiot like u love to do so much

ight so bbq and then countyline! sounds good, and jeremy has dropped it and so has leo, maybe jimmy will stop... its only a matter of time before everyone realizes how childish all this really is!

I know it's childish that's why I'm doing it. It's not like I'm not doing it on purpose.

Fight fight fight!!!!!! Awesome

<3 love this wpb thread

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

If I was serious it would be a different story

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

If I was serious it would be a different story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom