WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
ight so bbq and then countyline! sounds good, and jeremy has dropped it and so has leo, maybe jimmy will stop... its only a matter of time before everyone realizes how childish all this really is!

I know it's childish that's why I'm doing it. It's not like I'm not doing it on purpose.

Fight fight fight!!!!!! Awesome

<3 love this wpb thread

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

If I was serious it would be a different story

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

If I was serious it would be a different story

gay?

ok, so NICE BBQ everyone!

it ended up being me, matt, jimmy, philipe, and rob.... i went out bought burgers, and shit, jimmy and rob both brought charcoal (all of which is expensive) and nobody can show up... AWESOME~! so its obvious that nothing in wpb can ever be taken seriously again.

I would have lived to go... But it wasn't the greatest idea to do this 2 hours before an event... Lol. And you didn't really expect a lot of ppl to go to the first one did you..? I mean look at Miami GP. If there's another one, I'll be there for sure.

I would have gone, however, me and Sal I took Pat's advice and waited till last minute to get our cars ready and then showed up all sick and shit to County Line.

from now on, its $2 burgers.. that way if you eat you are chipping in... lemme know cuz i will be down to do it again but i cant afford to do it with 3 other people... me, jimmy, and rob prolly paid a good 15 bucks each mine was 20... and without anyone showing up to eat the food it fucking sucked... i had a great time tho, hanging playing "get the ball in matt's window" it was a good time... rob thanks for the coronas and i will definately do it again, i will just have a hard time depending on anyone in wpb... so if i can confirm more than 3 people i will definately do it! just lemme know!

i dont fucking shit about money, u aint taking it with u to the grave. i dont mind chipping in just tell me what u want and ill get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom