WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attn. WPB People,

I am officially done with street sliding. Yes, I created the original WPB people meet but I finally came to a conclusion: it's gay. Yes, street sliding is gay. If you street slide, well then that makes you gay. I'm strictly hitting up events from now on.

Thanks,

Leo B.

Attn. WPB People,

I am officially done with street sliding. Yes, I created the original WPB people meet but I finally came to a conclusion: it's gay. Yes, street sliding is gay. If you street slide, well then that makes you gay. I'm strictly hitting up events from now on.

Thanks,

Leo B.

wow really pussy

Attn. all west palm people, i am officially done talking shit, i know i have been a major contributor to this shit talking thread but i am officially done with it.. if you do talk shit you are officially gay, and i am strictly staying in school now...

sincerely

Skinny D

caption0823nsfw.jpg

Attn. all west palm people, i am officially done talking shit, i know i have been a major contributor to this shit talking thread but i am officially done with it.. if you do talk shit you are officially gay, and i am strictly staying in school now...

sincerely

Skinny D

Yes, please stay in school because your sentence organization is horrible.

Yes, please stay in school because your sentence organization is horrible.

Organization is fine, structure is the horrid part. As a matter of fact Leo, I am a very clever writer. I have had two business plans published, and placed 3rd in an international competition with my co-curricular program called DECA. So unless this has become "SFLEnglishClass.com" I couldn't care less. Thanks for degrading my "sentence organization" but can you specifically point out the flaws in my sentence structure (aside from the three periods...) thanks.

Organization is fine, structure is the horrid part. As a matter of fact Leo, I am a very clever writer. I have had two business plans published, and placed 3rd in an international competition with my co-curricular program called DECA. So unless this has become "SFLEnglishClass.com" I couldn't care less. Thanks for degrading my "sentence organization" but can you specifically point out the flaws in my sentence structure (aside from the three periods...) thanks.

Don't get mad because I highlighted your ignorance. Oh, and I know DECA. I was a tad bit cool for them.

oh great we are on grammar now, plz everyone in this thread kill urselves for i dick davaine will perform something that i have never done before, a complete sentence. nukka plz keep this shit in da streetz we need more cool drifters slide they shit yo.

oh great we are on grammar now, plz everyone in this thread kill urselves for i dick davaine will perform something that i have never done before, a complete sentence. nukka plz keep this shit in da streetz we need more cool drifters slide they shit yo.

Drama_Llama.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom