WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh if it fell apart its cus its an ebay exhuast, check to see if the welds broke or the acctualy pipe did, dont talk shit because your dumb ass does everything half ass and hates on people that wana do things the right way like matt and jeramy

uhhh if it fell apart its cus its an ebay exhuast, check to see if the welds broke or the acctualy pipe did, dont talk shit because your dumb ass does everything half ass and hates on people that wana do things the right way like matt and jeramy

Nothing Roburto has welded for me broke even when a truck runs it over.

Considering the melting point of Stainless steel 2552-2642 F (approx due to other metals that make up the alloy) and Regular steel (if it was a super cheap ebay exhaust) melts at 2500 F.

Then factor in that your exhaust temps AT MAX get around 1200 F. It is therefore theoretically impossible for the actual pipe to crack.

Questions I'd have:
Did the eBay welds or your welds break?
Did you use the correct stainless welding rod when welding his downpipe (considering it was a stainless)?

yea google, sounds to me like ur butting in to somthing u dont know shit about.

hears the quik story... leo got the roung down pipe so i had to cut and re weld it to fit. he wanted it done quik so i just welded the end to fit and gave it to him. next day he wants to connect an ebay exhaust to it tha he found in a junkyard that didnt fit and had holes all over it. i plugged up the holes and made the exhaust fit the best i could doing it on my back in my drive way while leo was geting pissed cus if it fits a junk car it has to fit his idea. so the exhaust was welded on and it fit ok but leo wasent happy with how low it sat so he took a bunch of hose clamps and lifted the thing up like 3in witch put a hell of alot of stress at the down pipe cus guess what... he had no hangers. now idc who you think you are as a welder but any kind of pipe you expose to that kind of torque and heat is gona snape at one point. honestly he should be thanking me that it lasted as long as it did. and this is all asuming that his shit acctualy broke and hes not making it up to start shit like the he has on the last 80pages this thread has gone threw

as far as who mr flying fuck is, idk u. anyone hear like leo or jimmy can talk all the shit they want about me cus at the end of the day when somthing breaks they allways come to me to fix it so idc. but idk who the fuck u are and u sound like some retard ethug that likes to talk shit and act like he knows everything.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Nothing Roburto has welded for me broke even when a truck runs it over.

yea cus you acctualy let me take my time with shit:bigthumbu

Someone insecure? Read my post, no where in it did I put you down. And because I actually gave some valid information you're going to start talking shit to me? You're a joke squirrel boy.

No it's your welds. They broke. Whatever, I'll just have a real shop do it next time no biggie. And your story is completely **wrong** but who cares.

Last edited:
hey what was the max exhaust temp shane? im not sure how factual that is but i may have defied physics... sal and jimmy can vouch... the inside of my exhaust was glowing red after bombing down beeline with them... just saying.

hey what was the max exhaust temp shane? im not sure how factual that is but i may have defied physics... sal and jimmy can vouch... the inside of my exhaust was glowing red after bombing down beeline with them... just saying.

Look here for color chart: http://www.muggyweld.com/color.html

1. Wasn't a physics lesson at all, look up the word.
2. If you are getting the actual metal in the rear of your car to be red hot, you're probably running way too lean, get an EGT gauge if your concerned.
Or, a more likely scenario, you just burned carbon buildup inside your exhaust. Nothing out of the norm or to think you are bending "physics" (which again I don't know how you got that in your head).

.....just saying.

Look here for color chart: http://www.muggyweld.com/color.html

1. Wasn't a physics lesson at all, look up the word.
2. If you are getting the actual metal in the rear of your car to be red hot, you're probably running way too lean, get an EGT gauge if your concerned.
Or, a more likely scenario, you just burned carbon buildup inside your exhaust. Nothing out of the norm or to think you are bending "physics" (which again I don't know how you got that in your head).

.....just saying.

twas a joke, but it still glowed red....

actually the carbon build up makes a lot of sense if you can remember how rich i used to run...

your exhaust glows red cuz youre overheating and have no cat.converter dumbass

never overheated... lol

and shane we never did race, and at this point with no motor in my car we wont! lawlz

although i did catch up to you that one day on i95 pretty easy after downshifting to 3rd i was on your ass in a split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom