WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, every time I went to WPB meets, and we did get a spot to slide, everyone hard parks and just watches the few people that do slide. It's dumb. I slid every time, even with big drag radials in the back rubbing and stock suspension, whats the point of going to those meets to just stand there. You can stand around your car at your house by yourself.

hey, i was on the road with you home slice.. i go to drive, not bullshit

dont you fuckin comma me asshole!!!:bigthumbu

Last edited:
I am calling out nismotuner21 because he is gay his car is gay and that username is the ultimate gay. I am going to steal his 300zx and drive that shit off the the Grand Canyon. :laugh:

Dude is just gay

Yeah that's right and I know where nismotuner21 lives so one if these nights I am going to tag up his car

lawl u aint gone do shit,he lives in a gated ass community and his car stays in a garage so drink bleach and die

Gotta do a little more than what I did for ban cuz

sure thing newbie, threats to damage another persons personal property is more than enough reason... sal might be your "cuz" home slice, but i am not.

shouldnt play like that.. you were 2 seconds away from getting a perma ban

Ah but there is always a reason for out burst...I have seen worse shit in here than what I said. Oh well I was playing everyone keep their panties on.

sure thing newbie, threats to damage another persons personal property is more than enough reason... sal might be your "cuz" home slice, but i am not.

Ok there homie g dog on the fly tip. WTF is that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom