WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn you guys are vulger "buy a moped and die",, "dont weld the cage in so u hit a wall and actually die"
lmao

great way to start the new thread btw

Last edited:
Ok here's the deal. This goes to everybody:

Don't call /text me asking me where the meet is at and what time. For the record all of you excluding some (which I will mention later) are a group of fanbois. You own RWD cars yet you don't drift them. What's the point? Be smart; better yet, be like Kenny and realize that you fail at this sport called drifting and buy your self a nice little civic.

This call-out is for everybody with the exceptions of:

Myself

BarefootDrifter

Jimmybahhh

nismoTuner21

All of the rest of you fags are simply filled with bullshit and excuses and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of it.

MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD.

no your just a fucking fanboi.

ayy my cars not running so dont start

Ok here's the deal. This goes to everybody:

Don't call /text me asking me where the meet is at and what time. For the record all of you excluding some (which I will mention later) are a group of fanbois. You own RWD cars yet you don't drift them. What's the point? Be smart; better yet, be like Kenny and realize that you fail at this sport called drifting and buy your self a nice little civic.

This call-out is for everybody with the exceptions of:

Myself

BarefootDrifter

Jimmybahhh

nismoTuner21

All of the rest of you fags are simply filled with bullshit and excuses and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of it.

MODS SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD.

no your just a fucking fanboi.

hey.. hey... wtf leo

ayy my cars not running so dont start

And that doesn't seem to matter bc sisnce I've been here (October) I have yet to see u at the wpb meets. And I'm not talking about sonics.

And Leo u need to fucking chillout with the callouts. Ur a fucking noob. Roberto didn't go out cuz of a popped tire, I didn't go out cuz u bailed on me and I didn't get my brakes done, not to mention the car is leaving today so I didn't wanna fuck it up more, ur just the angry little Mexican with a sand ball in your vagina bc street sliding isn't everyones first priority when their Cars aren't suitable for it at the moment..

Whats with all the drama in wpb? I thought you guys were all boys. I had no idea there was so much hate!

its funny, cuz there IS all this drama in the forum, but the most of us are friends in person and are all pretty chill at meets. no one ever really argues at meets i mean.

Yea, every time I went to WPB meets, and we did get a spot to slide, everyone hard parks and just watches the few people that do slide. It's dumb. I slid every time, even with big drag radials in the back rubbing and stock suspension, whats the point of going to those meets to just stand there. You can stand around your car at your house by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom