WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are you people talking about. This thread seems to be all about off topic shit and nothing about the meets.

This is a thread for west palm people right I don't see it saying Wpb meet

hope you can fix your whip, jeremy is perty knowledgeable....good blow jobs too! (if ur into that kinda thing.)

Yea I went there an he has an s14 which I don't know the wiring too good on them but iam going to look into it more for him.... He's a really cool kid

Last edited:
i really fucking hate you

hahahahahah and i bet you tell ppl your wellingtons DK dont you?

Bet I spin out less than you do.....

OoOooOoo......

;)

What the fuck are you people talking about. This thread seems to be all about off topic shit and nothing about the meets.

The meets are gay because about 4 people in wpb have balls to go out and slide. Apparently many lost their cojones at the last meet when about 14 cop cars, 25 cops, a captain, and a van showed up.

Last edited:
i'm getting one for my dick....

ok on a serious note:

LET'S GET THIS MEET ROLLING PLZ. ALL FOR IT SAY I!

dude, half the people cant do it anymore due to school, the other half works,, and the other half doesnt wanna get in trouble, and the other half has all of the above options......

imo it was a fun run, but why dont u hit the track leo, and yes what i said before equals two.... or 4 halves but leave me alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom