WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Jimmy WTF. Your build isn't even half way Crazy enough For ziptied.

I'm glad they failed you lol not to sound like an ass or anything special bc I have a pos 13 with sr, BUT all you did was turbo the car. You don't have any crazy fabricated stuff on there or amazing wheels and shit ziptied.com took your cocky-ness to another level.

But like I said. I know I'm not special because I have the norm but I'm not trying to push limits with an above average car.

And Leo I got a door if you need it. Just come pick it up don't worry about the cash just helpin you out amigo

Last edited:

I'm glad they failed you lol not to sound like an ass or anything special bc I have a pos 13 with sr, BUT all you did was turbo the car. You don't have any crazy fabricated stuff on there or amazing wheels and shit ziptied.com took your cocky-ness to another level.

But like I said. I know I'm not special because I have the norm but I'm not trying to push limits with an above average car.

And Leo I got a door if you need it. Just come pick it up don't worry about the cash just helpin you out amigo

Thank you sir.

HAHAHA Jimmy loves cock!

ill kill u

Lol^^^

the only way to really be accept on ziptied is to make sure that you suck everyone on that site dick. Like all the DA people. Expect a huge bukake.

And I'm not bout that life. I do like the Nickname they gave me tho

Lol^^^

the only way to really be accept on ziptied is to make sure that you suck everyone on that site dick. Like all the DA people. Expect a huge bukake.

They only let people in with real documented drifting experience. Not pics of cars on skidpads, and videos of sliding in a parking lot and spinning, and spelling like a 12 year old. It was set up to fail immediately. Thats 100% truth.

Last edited:
Awesome?? So you were invited to one of the bukake partys then?

And how might I have spelled like a 12 year old? I type fast so I miss letters but I wasn't a fucking retard about it.

Lol^^^

I don't see why you people want to be on that forum. Honestly at the end of the day its not that serious, I wouldn't even attempt to be a member there if I drove professionally I would much rather use my bandwidth for pronz......

I don't see why you people want to be on that forum. Honestly at the end of the day its not that serious, I wouldn't even attempt to be a member there if I drove professionally I would much rather use my bandwidth for pronz......

I know what you mean. Ziptied is like Sfld for fucking grownups

And Leo you couldn't even make it to the fail page on ziptied... Blaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom