WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoooo yeah im pretty sure its just the breather... where can i find out if its hooked up right? i might as well check that first haha

it comes up from the backside of the turbo off the block to the valve cover into a T fitting, and the other side of the t fitting has a hose that usually gets ran into a catch can then to the intake

its bb nig thanks tho^^

WELL i was hauling ass down forrest hill today and i felt a big loss of power and smoke was going every where so i let of the gas, then when i went back on the throttle it still was slowing down and it sounded like it was misfiring so i put it in 4th and drove all the way back home, whe i got home i popped the hood and my dipstick was popped up and a little bit of smoke was coming out of it...not a good sign .u could see that oil was spewing out from there and going all over the exhaust manifold causing the car to smoke. i let it sit for like five min. then when i went to turn it over, it turned over quick like it would if a couple of spark plugs were unplugged...FML. after that i knew i fucked somethin up so i did a compression test and here are the numbers .DUN DUN DAAAAHHHH

Cylinder one: 140

Cylinder two:140

Cylinder three: 90

and last but not least

Cylinder four: 5
and if u were wondering i did the trick with the oil to see if its the rings or the valves. and its the rings for sure
so when i have the motor apaprt im just gonna buy forged shit to replace every thing in the bottom end

s0000....

what are you gonna do about it?

my b day is july 1st and i already have some mula saved so we'll see what i can get

Last edited:
it comes up from the backside of the turbo to the valve cover into a T fitting, and the other side of the t fitting has a hose that usually gets ran into a catch can then to the intake

my b day is july 1st and i already have some mula saved so we'll see what i can get

true i got a aftermarket catch can hooked up now instead of a breather like i had before, so i guess after im done with my turbo ill see if it still does it.

yeah i know but ill see whats up when im all done, i mean i didnt notice anything unusual like loss in power or anything...

yeah i bought a se-r one as well... but idk i switched them and let the stock one dry out then i shook it and you could hear the ball shaking around inside, idk i got a lot of work, and if its the rings this is the last time im buying any modded car for a while lmao

yea thats y u should do it ur self unless u know for a fact that the car wasnt beat on

yo son 10$ and ill tell u if its dem ringeys just lmk

Last edited:
shuy up fags that was the last conversation to ever be carried on on this thread for like 2 months....

i pulled my motor, stripped it down to a short block today, and saw that the one cylinder to have 5 psi compression has a detonated piston

AROZ SITE
http://www.ricerforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=172bd4f8e3d072482d2299178649b31a&board=2.0

sw39xy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom