WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him cash to get a motor

+10038529299177710000385729275 on that one... lol, and roberto i will be needing an exhaust so lemme know... straight pipe is good just no open downpipe lol, i want a nice tip... so lemme know again

Last edited:
is he looking for an sr long block??

yea np i got a fiew feet of piping in the back yard we can work with

Last edited:
i got a bunch of 370cc injectors, they arent the stock sr ones but they have the same specs and are from nissan

no jimjim just 2.5

Last edited:
yea im pretty sure its the turbo, its so funny when the poeple drive up on my rearbumper at stoplights they get OWNED smoke screen ftw

but blown disco potato ftl

its bb nig thanks tho^^

WELL i was hauling ass down forrest hill today and i felt a big loss of power and smoke was going every where so i let of the gas, then when i went back on the throttle it still was slowing down and it sounded like it was misfiring so i put it in 4th and drove all the way back home, whe i got home i popped the hood and my dipstick was popped up and a little bit of smoke was coming out of it...not a good sign .u could see that oil was spewing out from there and going all over the exhaust manifold causing the car to smoke. i let it sit for like five min. then when i went to turn it over, it turned over quick like it would if a couple of spark plugs were unplugged...FML. after that i knew i fucked somethin up so i did a compression test and here are the numbers .DUN DUN DAAAAHHHH

Cylinder one: 140

Cylinder two:140

Cylinder three: 90

and last but not least

Cylinder four: 5
and if u were wondering i did the trick with the oil to see if its the rings or the valves. and its the rings for sure
so when i have the motor apaprt im just gonna buy forged shit to replace every thing in the bottom end

Last edited:
yea jimmy was saying that when we went there ^^ its a weekend spot tho cuz one of those big ass buildings close to it is open on the week days 24 hrs and they leave the big front garage door open all night

its bb nig thanks tho^^

WELL i was hauling ass down forrest hill today and i felt a big loss of power and smoke was going every where so i let of the gas, then when i went back on the throttle it still was slowing down and it sounded like it was misfiring so i put it in 4th and drove all the way back home, whe i got home i popped the hood and my dipstick was popped up and a little bit of smoke was coming out of it...not a good sign .u could see that oil was spewing out from there and going all over the exhaust manifold causing the car to smoke. i let it sit for like five min. then when i went to turn it over, it turned over quick like it would if a couple of spark plugs were unplugged...FML. after that i knew i fucked somethin up so i did a compression test and here are the numbers .DUN DUN DAAAAHHHH

and last but not least

and if u were wondering i did the trick with the oil to see if its the rings or the valves. and its the rings for sure
so when i have the motor apaprt im just gonna buy forged shit to replace every thing in the bottom end

s0000....

what are you gonna do about it?

its bb nig thanks tho^^

and last but not least

god damn :( i really hope thats not what happened to mine :(

my dip stick pops out every now and then when i used to peak boost =(

or if ur crank case breather isnt hooked up right the build up of pressure has no where else to go so out pops the dipstick...and then u have a mess of oil in ur engine bay lol

and if u want u can bring ur car up here and i will do a compression test on it for 10 dara so u can be sure that ur rings arent going out and u will be able to sleap at night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom