WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support the sport sir. Recall back when we had our last meet: 1/2 of Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department showed up. Don't you remember that they TOOK OUR PICTURE? They didn't just go out of their way and bring a camera for nothing. Tell me the last time you saw a sheriff with a camera? Don't worry i'll wait. So, like mentioned on this page, if they see a gang load of slammed cars with load exhausts doing 2nd gear turns, doughnuts, etc etc, they will indeed fuck us hard. But as mentioned to VAS, if you feel like sliding and the moments right, then by all means let's do it. And as for the term fanboi, sir; we we're all their at on point and occasionally re-visit it from time to time.

leo all this talk but the u havent showed up to anything for a long time, the last one with more than shane and his transam buddy (sorry i forgot ur name) was the one at boynton beach where we announced we were goin, went and there was me, kenny, matt, rip that e, his 2 buddies, and shane and his buddy... leo if u wanna start it back up let us know foreal, u havent gone to one since we all got busted!

Sorry babycakez but I've been busy with my *coughls1cough* swap

Nontheless, get your happy ass down here next week and lets do an official meet. And for those of you who masturbate to sliding, we can figure out something while at the meet. Maybe we can hit up some of ye ol' spots.

but how offten do we slide around sonic?? never..the cops arnt gonna follow us to a spot and they cant pull us over for driving together.. the cops that show up show up because some one has called them or they heard us..but with a variety of spots we would be able to avoid lot of confrontation with the police.

they wont follow but they will be on alert. the meet going on was legit so cops wouldnt bother us. if you can find a spot that no one will bother than yea im down but im still down with just meeting up and shoot some shit

Support the sport sir. Recall back when we had our last meet: 1/2 of Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department showed up. Don't you remember that they TOOK OUR PICTURE? They didn't just go out of their way and bring a camera for nothing. Tell me the last time you saw a sheriff with a camera? Don't worry i'll wait. So, like mentioned on this page, if they see a gang load of slammed cars with load exhausts doing 2nd gear turns, doughnuts, etc etc, they will indeed fuck us hard. But as mentioned to VAS, if you feel like sliding and the moments right, then by all means let's do it. And as for the term fanboi, sir; we we're all their at on point and occasionally re-visit it from time to time.

all cops carry cameras so they can take pictures of crash sites and whatnot.. ok so there is 1 camera that has our picture on in..so dont slide in rivera beach..if you get caught in another city there not gonna go all around to find some picture of all us...and as far as them all "fucking us hard" i cant recall the last time the cops showed up and took anyone to jail or even wrote a ticket for that matter.

im down, u know i love cicis, and we will definately be taking whole trays of cinnabuns!

whoever eats more than skinny d wins a free coke!

cicis at 8, be there or be square!

\.............../
.\~~~~~/
..\~~~~/
...\~~~/
.....-----............THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY IN MY OPINION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom