WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea no need to close the thread I'll be out there hopefully soon enough I would go to the meets but I don't get out of work till 1030 and no one stays out that late

why.... nobody is into it any more...
lets put it this way, will doesnt really street slide, i dont do it anymore, matt is out, kenny never did, leo, sal, idk, dan no car, sam not running yet, jeremy still building, cody doesnt run right.... how are we gunna show up to meets... shit i spent more in gas driving all the way up hopping from spot to spot than i did goin to countyline to drift uninhibited for hours.... not worth it... but whatever floats ur guys boats.. i will be up there when my car gets running and i get better hours at work but this thread is titled WPB PEOPLE not meets.. soo chill!

The original point of the original thread was for meets.

Shane has a point. Your cars dont have to be "drift ready" for this meet. It's a "meet" and was originally created to meet up and chill and talk smack or what not that's all. Sure, we got carried away and decided to street slide and call the attention of half of palm beach county sheriff's office. How about we get these "meets" rolling and when the cars are ready and we feel confortable again, THEN we street slide for shitz and gigglez.

I don't understand why...^

If everyone is seriously down, next week is spring break. Most of us are out of college (for those who attend). No excuses; everyone should agree on a certain day, time, and location for the meet. I have a couple of people who are already down for it. I'm certain that Sal, Jimmy, Jeremy, Droptopdrifter, Shane, myself, and the other few who have posted here are down to meet. If your serious, post your opinion on the day, time etc. IMO, sonics was a great spot to meet due to food and beverages.

Last edited:
Shane has a point. Your cars dont have to be "drift ready" for this meet. It's a "meet" and was originally created to meet up and chill and talk smack or what not that's all. Sure, we got carried away and decided to street slide and call the attention of half of palm beach county sheriff's office. How about we get these "meets" rolling and when the cars are ready and we feel confortable again, THEN we street slide for shitz and gigglez.
its a legit place. cops pass by and do nothing because its a organized event. dont need your car to be ready. like you said we can sit back, chill, smack talk a lil but and see the progress each one is making.

we just have to find more spots... we got the cops on us so fast because we went to the three same spots every week and never switched it up...so lets find new spots.

meets are gaay...thats why no one shows up..you see how people showed up when we slid but then cops started busting balls and now nobody shows up..thats because most of us dont waant to drive 30 to 45 minutes to sit in a parking lot.

huh?

A meet is a meet. If a couple of us decide to head out to a spot and slide that's cool, but at least show up to the meet spot and show your support. Maybe someone will have found a cool slide spot and we can ALL tear it up.

support? support what? the wpb fan boys that just go hang out and never actually go slide?

not trying to be a dick or anything but what is there to support? nobody goes out anymore..shit is dead..unless you motivate yourself to go out and find spots the scene isnt gonn just jump back...and hanging out in a parking lots just makes us lurks.

Last edited:
support? support what? the wpb fan boys that just go hang out and never actually go slide?

not trying to be a dick or anything but what is there to support? nobody goes out anymore..shit is dead..unless you motivate yourself to go out and find spots the scene isnt gonn just jump back...and hanging out in a parking lots just makes us lurks.

true story

just put it this way. the cops have already gotten you guys for street sliding.and once they see a whole bunch of slammed fortys riding out together they are immidately know something is gonna go down.

just put it this way. the cops have already gotten you guys for street sliding.and once they see a whole bunch of slammed fortys riding out together they are immidately know something is gonna go down.

but how offten do we slide around sonic?? never..the cops arnt gonna follow us to a spot and they cant pull us over for driving together.. the cops that show up show up because some one has called them or they heard us..but with a variety of spots we would be able to avoid lot of confrontation with the police.

Support the sport sir. Recall back when we had our last meet: 1/2 of Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department showed up. Don't you remember that they TOOK OUR PICTURE? They didn't just go out of their way and bring a camera for nothing. Tell me the last time you saw a sheriff with a camera? Don't worry i'll wait. So, like mentioned on this page, if they see a gang load of slammed cars with load exhausts doing 2nd gear turns, doughnuts, etc etc, they will indeed fuck us hard. But as mentioned to VAS, if you feel like sliding and the moments right, then by all means let's do it. And as for the term fanboi, sir; we we're all their at on point and occasionally re-visit it from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom