WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spin up to 3rd in my sr. The vibration is crazy tho. Overall good shit tho. Anyone down to meet up tonight?

ask dan. even better, i'll let you do it yourself next time I see you. Solid motormounts, imo, should be a must upgrade on any car. They show the true potential power of a motor. SR's a torqueless but with these mounts it really allows torque to shine

my sr isnt torqueless by any means.... hahahaha most sr's might be but with the right combination sr is amazing..... leo u should ride in my car u would be really surprised!

what size tire u riding in the rear.... that also helps explain tire spin!

LEO
i was drivin monday and i fuckin saw ur ass comin off of military ,on to forrest hill and i was like HEY and i pointed ,and you kept on goin...didnt even look.......FUCK U lol

Last edited:
lol i still dont have the fronts on ,its killen me. i orderd 25mm spacers on monday and there supposed to come in this monday so i wont be rockin them at county line. they arent coupe wheels anyway me and dj tried them on his car and they didnt look that good..... if that makes you feel any better lol

ok I like you again lol. D00d we has to meet up again and get these meets rolling. No more dead fucking meets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom