WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there we have it.. you can talk shit and run your mouth but then stop when questioned

Lol u make me laugh ur nothing but a piece of shit that has to sue old people to be able to get a pos skyrine do us all a favor and get off our forum and kill urself with ur gun u carry around

Thank u have a nice day

come on guys, seriously. stop being childish. I don't know john personally, but i am good friends with Guy and Gary, and from what i here, he's a super cool dude. and if you guys are gonna do this whole "i hate john" deal, please do it elsewhere... hell, start a "Official I hate John" thread if you'd like.

thank you, but who are u....u were out there last night right? what car were u in...

Lol u make me laugh ur nothing but a piece of shit that has to sue old people to be able to get a pos skyrine do us all a favor and get off our forum and kill urself with ur gun u carry around

Thank u have a nice day

Last edited:

Thank u have a nice day

if only you knew the real story there buddy... btw how was jail?

edited - for the sake of endding childish shit

Last edited:
as for me having a gun. it is always on me. i don't check my mail with out it. thats how i always have and always will be. it's my right i will do it. there was a night out at 20mile when some kid pulled a gun and everyone looked at me. but i was on my bike and didn't have it. so theres a perfect example of why i carry.

I would do the same, its not "shady" at all, im more pissed about the weed that was there more than the gun.

just sayin

ok this has officially gone way toooooo far.... please stop someone is gunna get really pissed off.

hahhaa good stuff man. im that really skinny guy.

you mean the guy that wasnt really skinny at all?:laugh:

Last edited:
if only you knew the real story there buddy... btw how was jail?

Hahahaha yea is that y I am not in jail and all charges dropped cuz she decide to lie and say i hit when I never once ever touched her lol but good try to come back at me ur still a POS

Iam not going to explain my personal shit over the Internet if u wanna talk she we can meet up just try to leave ur gun home text me whenever 561-985-5602

kool... but gun stays on me lol... but i'm good with that. so are you over and done with this i hate john shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom