WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the size of that turn more speed and go deeper and extend

yeah it was o.k. wasnt the best i did. but progressivly learning. any advice is good advice

^^ i think the kid in the passenger seat shit himself when you started to drift.

any how. why do you have fatlace stickers when you are far from being FATLACEDDDD??

and you drifted better then leo. had to throw that in lol sry leo
lol i dont have fatlace stickers no more ahha

x2
you do make excuses
but im not going to talk because i havent drifted yet

having no brakes and no money to spare on shit like that is not a excuse its a fact wtf

Last edited:
yeah it was o.k. wasnt the best i did. but progressivly learning. any advice is good advice

lol i dont have fatlace stickers no more ahha

having no brakes and no money to spare on shit like that is not a excuse its a fact wtf

dude save some mulah right now!

then why are u street sliding if all that stuff is bad?

the thing is driving with people on the street/highway the brakes arnt gone there really bad and lock up in 2 seconds cause no rear brakes the calipers are shot and they leak. and street slidings free duh

okay im lost, when and where are the meets? someone pm me, i used to go but i have been sprucing up my pos =)

the thing is driving with people on the street/highway the brakes arnt gone there really bad and lock up in 2 seconds cause no rear brakes the calipers are shot and they leak. and street slidings free duh

so u rather go sliding in the street with bad brakes and run the risk of smaking into something cuz u couldnt stop?

so u rather go sliding in the street with bad brakes and run the risk of smaking into something cuz u couldnt stop?

its better than running into a fucking car and paying thousands of dollars. and when i put that post way erlier bout street sliding was b4 the rear calipers shot. and the vid is just a turn with nothing to hit

okay im lost, when and where are the meets? someone pm me, i used to go but i have been sprucing up my pos =)

nobody street slides anymore because its gay and u dont learn shit when u do it... anyone can hit one corner, but linking the track is a whole new level of accomplishment.....plus not one of us can afford to get into real trouble..i mean im broke sorta, ben cant even make an event, matt cant get into trouble, kenny doesnt even have a license, and for the others i dont really know ur situation but im sure u cant afford it either.... just saying seat time at countyline is sooo fun and way better/safer than STREET SLIDING!

yeah i understand that haha, ive just had my piece of the pie with street sliding, and i got real lucky. any who, do you guys still meet up to chill?

its better than running into a fucking car and paying thousands of dollars. and when i put that post way erlier bout street sliding was b4 the rear calipers shot. and the vid is just a turn with nothing to hit

who said u have to tandem.u can simply just go out by urself. also there is that curb u coulda taken out...and in that video u posted of that one turn...after that turn on the manji..u ALMOST ate that curb head on. u just got lucky!

who said u have to tandem.u can simply just go out by urself. also there is that curb u coulda taken out...and in that video u posted of that one turn...after that turn on the manji..u ALMOST ate that curb head on. u just got lucky!

u mean curb coulda taken my ass out!! ahah yeah i wasnt VERY close to the curb but pretty dam close. and no luck str8 skill nugggguuu!! hahaha thats why the video ended lol i got a little scared. but w.e. im improving all that matters.

x2 :madfawk: hit an event it will change your life

dude the whole week i was soooo stokked bout hitting it up i was telling my whole family to come out watch me have fun but i just couldnt afford it.

Last edited:
u mean curb coulda taken my ass out!! ahah yeah i wasnt VERY close to the curb but pretty dam close. and no luck str8 skill nugggguuu!! hahaha thats why the video ended lol i got a little scared. but w.e. im improving all that matters.

dude the whole week i was soooo stokked bout hitting it up i was telling my whole family to come out watch me have fun but i just couldnt afford it.

ufff cockyness.....tisk tisk!

then why are u street sliding if all that stuff is bad?

for real i tried to slide a countyline event with a shitload of things broken my hatch and some shit i didnt know about and just compounded probelms and broke more shit its taken me two months to get everything fixed so fix your car before you slide.

sorry for flippin out on u dude, i didnt know ur situation with money and all, just SAVE any money u come by and get ur shit fixed and hopefully youll make it to the next event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom