WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
no tires... its supposed to rain this weekend so im down when it rains. just need to make some cash to get gas

ohhhhhh so the reason u didnt go to county line is because u had no TIRES, i fucking told you that u could use some of my se's u bitch i said i have ten drift spares ready to go, i thought it was because ur brake booster took a shit, but how could u go street slide with no brake booster, hmmmmmmm i think ur just making up excuses so u dont have to go
:bsflag:

ohhhhhh so the reason u didnt go to county line is because u had no TIRES, i fucking told you that u could use some of my se's u bitch i said i have ten drift spares ready to go, i thought it was because ur brake booster took a shit, but how could u go street slide with no brake booster, hmmmmmmm i think ur just making up excuses so u dont have to go

im gonna have to agree with my niglet matt. btw, saw your pics from countyline and must say very nice:bigthumbu

wtf stfu the reason i cant go is cause i told u b4 i got to much shit to take care of spending almost 45 bucks. 25 for entry and the rest for gas. so fuck u. u dont know how much shit i need or what so why run ur mouth.

wtf stfu the reason i cant go is cause i told u b4 i got to much shit to take care of spending almost 45 bucks. 25 for entry and the rest for gas. so fuck u. u dont know how much shit i need or what so why run ur mouth.

why run my mouth ? im not really running my mouth it just seems like you keep making excuses. first u say ur going then like three days before the event u come up with reasons left and right, if ur not gonna go dont keep telling me u are. it pisses me off. I wanna see u slide with the welded diff in son

im gonna have to agree with my niglet matt. btw, saw your pics from countyline and must say very nice:bigthumbu

thanks dude, hows the coupe comin along?

Last edited:
bro honestly i was going to go, but this brake shit happened. and i hate driving on 2 blown calipers leaking all the time i wanna get the shit all good. and yeah lets go slide one night but till the next skidpad, if i have everything i need and i got some extra cash ima go. i gotta vid anyways of me slidin the welded shits mad fun. here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haX-BrxBqxY flame on :)

x2
you do make excuses
but im not going to talk because i havent drifted yet

^^ i think the kid in the passenger seat shit himself when you started to drift.

any how. why do you have fatlace stickers when you are far from being FATLACEDDDD??

and you drifted better then leo. had to throw that in lol sry leo

bro honestly i was going to go, but this brake shit happened. and i hate driving on 2 blown calipers leaking all the time i wanna get the shit all good. and yeah lets go slide one night but till the next skidpad, if i have everything i need and i got some extra cash ima go. i gotta vid anyways of me slidin the welded shits mad fun. here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haX-BrxBqxY flame on :)

with the size of that turn more speed and go deeper and extend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom