WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh did you here the part where i said im in to the same thing as these guys so i wouldnt want to see them get towed... guess your deaf:D

and yes we know alot of cops just that night i didnt see any i knew

yea the hole bizspeed shit got out of hand they made the hole DK shit out of hand but it really just was a nick name the main guy of bizspeed used to call my bro not me... i was just on that thing to talk about my trip to japan witch they mess up too so whatever:) i dont get mad everyone is in tile to there own opinion and thanks guys you know who you are... bill,vas,finn,secrets2k,NismoTuner21 im sure i forget some :bigthumbu

my bad if i jumped the gun. you came off like a jackass at first. maybe i wandered away and missed what you said. sorry dude

my bad if i jumped the gun. you came off like a jackass at first. maybe i wandered away and missed what you said. sorry dude

Thanks for standing up man, shows good personality

PS: meet any girls lately that need to walk their dog? lol

Last edited:
do you know what this is? This is my new fuckin 240. You know what that means? I gonna fukin slide tonight. My boys, they coming out, they all got 240's, they gonna fuckin slide tonight. Im gonna slide every fucking curve until my tires fall off. Bitches love my 240 and if they don't: Fucking ho....fucking ho.... fucking ho.... Yeah my car's fuckin flat back, cuz ima fuckin man, and everyone should know it. I swear to god, a fuckin fanboi says somethin smart to me, ima start a fight.

this is just a sneak preview. I gotta tweek it up a lil but u get the picture

Im gonna make a "my new 240" video so stay tunned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom