WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still think your a fan boy, havent seen you slide and anything you said to those cops was to cover your own ass not to help the group. when asked if all the cars should be towed you replied "i just came here to tell them all to stop"

uhh did you here the part where i said im in to the same thing as these guys so i wouldnt want to see them get towed... guess your deaf:D

and yes we know alot of cops just that night i didnt see any i knew

yea the hole bizspeed shit got out of hand they made the hole DK shit out of hand but it really just was a nick name the main guy of bizspeed used to call my bro not me... i was just on that thing to talk about my trip to japan witch they mess up too so whatever:) i dont get mad everyone is in tile to there own opinion and thanks guys you know who you are... bill,vas,finn,secrets2k,NismoTuner21 im sure i forget some :bigthumbu

Last edited:
uhh did you here the part where i said im in to the same thing as these guys so i wouldnt want to see them get towed... guess your deaf:D

and yes we know alot of cops just that night i didnt see knew

i think ur car is hot and everything, but i definately think leo is the biggest fanboi, thats all.....
0914vote.jpg

i think ur car is hot and everything, but i definately think leo is the biggest fanboi, thats all.....http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/djfnow/0914vote.jpg

thanks i guess lol but i was out there sliding last weekend and i may not be as good as you but i do slide im having some angle issue as my wheel get stuck in my wheel wells and uh ask jimmy he was there in his is300 and the white 300zx but yea next time ill let you show me how its done then:bigthumbu

thanks i guess lol but i was out there sliding last weekend and i may not be as good as you but i do slide im having some angle issue as my wheel get stuck in my wheel wells and uh ask jimmy he was there in his is300 and the white 300zx but yea next time ill let you show me how its done then:bigthumbu

I witnessed it too, lol. You need tubs meng... We were getting nice angle though :) I'm sure my fat ass being in the car doesn't help, hahahah

some one take my to county line i keep hearing its awsome!!! ill have a new drift car by the end of the week im just having a hard time finding something that hesent been molested by five 16 year olds allready

get a 240 already hahahah, so much easier roberto, and ill be back from my cruise in seven days ladies, dont miss me too much. my penis isnt big enough for everyone when i get back....

on a serious note, when i get back im strictly focusing on events and events only. im on such thin ice at home right now, the wrong look from a cop would put me on the streets....

get a 240 already hahahah, so much easier roberto, and ill be back from my cruise in seven days ladies, dont miss me too much. my penis isnt big enough for everyone when i get back....

on a serious note, when i get back im strictly focusing on events and events only. im on such thin ice at home right now, the wrong look from a cop would put me on the streets....

it's ok baby cakes you can live with me...

countyline was sooo much better then street sliding!!

saw the videos!! looking good must I say!

i think ur car is hot and everything, but i definately think leo is the biggest fanboi, thats all.....http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/djfnow/0914vote.jpg

I never denied my fanboi status son get it straight...hugs

Last edited:
i couldnt get my shit ready in time. if i did leave and try to go i would have only been able to slide for like an hour, which isnt even worth the drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom