when was your first time....drifting?

Okami said:
And if you were any more of a **** head you would know that those cars were well known WAYYY before their actual release dates, so Im gonna take that as sarcasm,

Yay I read car magazines tooo im so special yay!! you know that kia is comming out with a Drift specific car in like 5 years you heard it here first cause i know everything WAAAYY before everone else cause im cool and you people arnt

Nelvis138 said:
Club4ag.com Since 1998 ;) and I agree with Okami on one part I knew about the 350Z concept way back in 2000, and the RX-8 a year later whenit was called the RX-evolve. So that doesn't make him a liar. Some people just happen to like cars not just drifting, I used to read and watch any car magazine back then so thats how I got to know of most of these vehicles. Some of us have been on the import side for more that 4 years.

I hope you're not trying to say that you knew what club4ag was in 98 because it didn't even exist in 98. I know it says it on the main page (which is prolly where you found it) but I can prove to you its wrong...WHOIS. The forum actually used to have two names too (FYI) before they combined the sites, one dedicated to Keiichi Tsuchiya/drifting and one to ae86's. It was, next to Slide Squad and a few others, one of the only drifting resources that existed in the early 2000's and at the time, club4ag had only a few hundred members...one being me but I can't for the life of me remember my screen name. It also used to have the most god awful opening midi but I think that was only a few years back. Anyway, this is getting pointless because it doesn't matter who knew what and when...the only reason this arguement event started is b/c people seem to think they were drifting at super young ages...if that were really the case, I think skill levels should be a tad higher. ;)

Piner said:
Yay I read car magazines tooo im so special yay!! you know that kia is comming out with a Drift specific car in like 5 years you heard it here first cause i know everything WAAAYY before everone else cause im cool and you people arnt

I got my first motor trend subscription in 1992. :p

...really I did though lol...I still have the old issues too. I got it b/c I wanted a z28 camaro at the time and wanted to learn everything about it. :(

do u guys need me to go buy you some tampons? most of u get ur feelings hurt so easly on this forum, i cant image how you put up with your every day lives lmao > another reason why this forum is super gay

Piner said:
i used to read motortrend when i was 8

Why is that the mag everyone starts reading...road & track and/or car & driver were so much nicer. :confused:

Okami said:
do u guys need me to go buy you some tampons? most of u get ur feelings hurt so easly on this forum, i cant image how you put up with your every day lives lmao > another reason why this forum is super gay

Nobody's feelings are hurt but I can use some tampons, I'm pms'ing.

i have a few old school option (original) video's (#79-81) that came without the covor graphics.... just a little printed sticker on the side of the tape.... and those guys were sick back then. I dont know what the date was but thats when i learned about drifting... i didn't try it seriously until about 2 years ago. I'm not ashamed. If i had been doing it for 5 years i would be ashamed.... cause i'm not that good.

I will get back on-topic but I never said I knew about club4ag back in '98. Don't worry Okami I don't need tampons.

And to WoiWhoi dude get off my sack I never have once in all the time I've talked **** on this board messed with you but dude if you want it let me know!

I have never once claimed myself to be a drifter or think I can hold a slide like you say Uras. But hey I have alot of **** that comes before my car why don't you ****s try to raise a kid maintain a relationship, a job and debt with Miami pay rates and then pay for my car, it's mods and track time. Give me your cars and let me practice in them then you can lsay I can't hold a slide. I for one never hit the smame wall twice, but you didn't see me flaming on you for that but **** it edit my post!

Nelvis138 said:
And to WoiWhoi dude get off my sack I never have once in all the time I've talked **** on this board messed with you but dude if you want it let me know!

Didn't think I was messing with you or anyone else on this board but if you feel so inclined to mess with me, join the club of dd haters cause theirs plenty of them.

I honestly think my first hint drifting was when I learned to lock the pedal brake on my Huffy bike when I was like 6. It worked great on the dirt roads where I grew up, I called it a hook slide, or a J slide.

Then my dad and I built a wooden go-kart but never got around to putting an engine on it. This kid who lived down the street took great joy in pulling me down the dirt road with his Honda ATC at stupid speeds weaving back and forth, so I learned how to keep control sliding sideways pretty quick after a few nice crashes.

Then it was on to my own real go-karts, but I never had a 2-wheel-drive one, so I found out that the rear on my 1-wheel-peel kart would come out just fine on wet grass turning to the right. Later I got the balls to just come flying down the road and cut the wheel hard enough to slide it around turns.

Hrmmmm, then 4wheelers... dirtbikes... sliding sideways was always the coolest thing to do if we weren't jumping some insane hill. going straight down a road was lame... we always had to manji back and forth.

Finally came cars, it was only natural that getting sideways was the coolest thing to do in a car. When I was like 8 I scared my dad when he let me drive an MR2 from his lap down a dirt road out by Moroso. I was manji'ing all over the place without really knowing what the hell I was doing.

I remembered that feeling though and when I got my license I laid more than a few ~~~~ stye lawnjobs in the grassy shoulders around Davie/Cooper City.

Got my RA60 and then my E28 and found out how cool SealKote parking lot's were when it rained.....

Went to college at UCF and Ray from Enjuku (my roomate, and the guy I talked away from Pontiacs to buy a 240sx) and I used to go hit any sealkote we could when it rained. Later it was John Hatton and I busting it up in 'Research Park' south of UCF

The rest, as they say, is history....

-Sean

Nelvis138 said:
I will get back on-topic but I never said I knew about club4ag back in '98. Don't worry Okami I don't need tampons.

I have never once claimed myself to be a drifter or think I can hold a slide like you say Uras. But hey I have alot of **** that comes before my car why don't you ****s try to raise a kid maintain a relationship, a job and debt with Miami pay rates and then pay for my car, it's mods and track time. Give me your cars and let me practice in them then you can lsay I can't hold a slide. I for one never hit the smame wall twice, but you didn't see me flaming on you for that but **** it edit my post!

b1tch shut up...im rick james...f*ck yo couch!

ok guys on the flip side you guys need to take this flaming sh1t somewhere else...because i dont feel like flying down there to beat your monkey 4sSes

Robert you were probably kidding but that other guy (I'm not gonna point any fingers) wasn't but whatever I apologize I just don't understand why some people always have to be an ***. Your cool with me too I just happened to read your post at the same time as his. Now if he has something to tell me say it in person or P.M. me. I'll be cool about it that way. It bothers me that people do it in an environment where we all want to enjoy ourselves

Once again I apologize for getting off topic, I have never bashed anyone or there rides on here remember that. I always encourage anyone to enjoy this site that's more than you can say for some people.

Last edited:
Nelvis138 said:
Robert you were probably kidding but that other a-hole wasn't but whatever I apologize I just don't understand why this guy is such a prick. Your cool with me too I just happened to read your post at the same time as his. Now if he has something to tellme say it to my gace or like the girlies do P.M. me!
Once again I apologize for getting off topic, but internet or not jerks are jerks I never have bashed anyone or there rides on here remember that.

what are u talking about, nothing i said went towards you, do to the fact that I DONT KNOW YOU anyway, one thing i noticed about this forum, everyone thinks **** is directed towards them, we need cliff notes or something

Okami said:
what are u talking about, nothing i said went towards you, do to the fact that I DONT KNOW YOU anyway, one thing i noticed about this forum, everyone thinks **** is directed towards them, we need cliff notes or something

Dude it wasn't you I was talking about but I just edited my post because I'm gonna be civil about this and I'll let it be, it is just like you guys say " it's just the internet".

Nelvis138 said:
Dude it wasn't you I was talking about but I just edited my post because I'm gonna be civil about this and I'll let it be, it is just like you guys say " it's just the internet".

Well then you must be talking about me b/c I'm the only other one that directed a comment towards you...if I'm right which seems to be the case, then I must say that you are way too sensative considering me calling you sensative just now was the first "negative" thing I've said to you. Was it because I pointed out that club4ag wasn't really est in 98? Come on man, get off it. It's a disagreement, jeeze. I could only imagine what court rooms would look like if lawyers got this sensative...they'd all be throwing hands after their opening statements.

..........fking cubans, they have been drifting there whole life...but stick them in a car and tell them to drift, you wont see them going full op on the street...you will see them driving it off the beach with some barrels on the fker and half a boat as the front end.

Back
Top Bottom