when was your first time....drifting?

my first reall time drifting i hit the wall in the ware houses
but i kept goin it was a blast n now i am gettin back into it

I'm not a full cuban so I can only partly drift rafts. Now put me in a milf seducing contest and Jones will have a new daddy! Sorry (DoriDori)Anthony I still feel the same way but yeah I'm a prick in the morning while at work. Whatever dude I've let it go. Now Jones on the other had he's just mad because because cubans can create rafts with 350 engines while puerto ricans only created the screen-door for a submarine, and the solar powered flashlight :eek: Let's not forget the ChupaCabra! Putooooo

Nelvis138 said:
I'm not a full cuban so I can only partly drift rafts. Now put me in a milf seducing contest and Jones will have a new daddy! Sorry (DoriDori)Anthony I still feel the same way but yeah I'm a prick in the morning while at work. Whatever dude I've let it go. Now Jones on the other had he's just mad because because cubans can create rafts with 350 engines while puerto ricans only created the screen-door for a submarine, and the solar powered flashlight :eek: Let's not forget the ChupaCabra! Putooooo

Sweet, glad we could resolve. <3 ;)

dude im still a ****ing virgin aghhh i mean ive slide corners but now what santi harri and bill do no (walks off pissed)

I started drifting in my M5 back in the days, when I was rich, young and single :rolleyes: those where really wonderfull times. There was this special right corner in a hill on my way out of the office that I loved, I remember that sometimes I ended backways and people stared at me like WTF :eek: happend to him :D
Then at the rallies, did it for two years. Those where great times also, lots of e-brake then WOT then e-brake again ufff.

Last edited:
i was living in Barbados back then. yup it was like 3 in the morin i was in a suzuki vitra(jeep) yah i sarted to slip out the *** end a bit. fun i thought. then i had the coolest idea to whip this thing around a roundbout just before it stared to drizzy and i hit this turn at like 80km. :confused:

big fuxkin misstake ;)

the jeep slides and i conter steer causin the jeep to go off the road to flip and roll and my life plays out before my eyes

but im ok and someone who saw the accident helps me flip it over
no damage done but a punch in bumper

thats why i get scaryed when it rains
but im tryin to get over that
thats why i luv driftin :cool:

Back
Top Bottom