What happens if all the illegal aliens were deported?

BiG MiKE

Driver
Found this in another forum... Not my views or anything - Personally think its some bullshit but lets dicuss :) I know u guys need a good topic to keep u going thru those long workdays

AGAIN - Not my point of view - I am Latin :) Gracias

This is an interesting view of what happens if all the illegal aliens should be deported.

Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column
titled, "Mexican visitor's lament" --

She interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting
Denver last week. Hernandez said,
"They (illegal aliens) pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes...what happens
to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"

That's a good question - it deserves an answer. Over 80 percent of Americans
demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped. But what would happen
if all 20 million or more vacated America ? The answers may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would
leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems,
bankrupted hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner,
safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English
became the dominate language again.

In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and
grand-kids - would move back "home," mostly to Mexico. That would save
Coloradans an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 BIL) annually in
taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services and incarceration
costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone.

Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror
that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don
Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death,
accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67 percent drop out/flunk out rate
via thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. At
least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked cities in Colorado .
Denver 's four percent unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor
would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Florida , 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine State back to
America , the rule of law and English.

In Chicago , Illinois , 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools,
prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned "home":

If 20 million illegal aliens returned "home," the U.S. economy would return
to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living
wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be
working off the books. That would result in a n additional $401 billion in
IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local state and
city coffers.

No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No more confusion in
American schools that now must content with over 100 languages that degrade
the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded schools would lose
more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and
free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than
$1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who
distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country. In
cities like L.A, 20,000 members of the "18th Street Gang" would vanish from
our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No
more foreign rapists and child molesters!

Losing more than 20 million people would clear up our crowded highways and
gridlock. Cleaner air and less drinking and driving American deaths by
illegal aliens!

Drain on America 's economy; taxpayers harmed, employers get rich:

Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to their home countries by cash
transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further
drains America's economy - which currently suffers an $8.7 trillion debt.

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us
$109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California ,
Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupted out
of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act. Americans
wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our
country-brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders.

Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid
locking our cities. It would also put the "progressives" on the horns of a
dilemma; illegal aliens and their families cause 11 percent of our
greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our
border from Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, California in what the New York
Times called, "colonias" or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living
areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases,
drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean
water, streets, electricity, roads or any kind of sanitation. The New York
Times reported them to be America 's new "Third World" inside our own
country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20
million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and
Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.) By enforcing our
laws, we could repatriate them back to Mexico.

High integrity, ethical invitation:

We invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own countries and/or make
a better life in Mexico. We invite a million people into our country legally
more than all other countries combined annually. We cannot and must not
allow anarchy at our borders, more anarchy within our borders and growing
lawlessness at every level in our nation.

It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our
way of life.

WE MUST GET OUT AND VOTE THIS NOVEMBER!!!!!

Whoa...

Last edited:
this seems like a touchy subject epically living in Miami where some of your closest friends may be illegal. So im 50/50 on this subject. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Im just wondering whos gonna do the jobs these lazy americans refuse to do? I love how a country developed by immigrants (US Settlers - those cock suckers werent native to this part of the world) are now saying we need to purge this country of immigrants... hypocrits are we?

Dont mind my spelling... I'm an engineering student not engrish major :p

I think its dumb. Just because we are lucky enough to some how been born here or our parents to have been citizens, doesn't mean everyone else should be kicked out just because they dont have a sheet of paper saying its ok for them to be here.

Its also unfair that Cubans touch land here and they get all the benefits in the world like food stamps and insurance while people from other countries get the boot.

Last edited:
Arizona passed that law about it, i dont see the effectiveness of it, but i lean on both sides of the fence. Racial profiling is wrong, yet being here against the law is bad too. Dont flame, its my opinion haha

I think its dumb. Just because we are lucky enough to some how been born here or our parents to have been citizens, doesn't mean everyone else should be kicked out just because they dont have a sheet of paper saying its ok for them to be here.

Its also unfair that Cubans touch land here and they get all the benefits in the world like food stamps and insurance while people from other countries get the boot.

OMFG...

This fucking country has laws, and the illegal immigrants come here I-FUCKING-LEGALLY. The clearly have no respect for the laws of this country. They come here go to the hospital with no insurance and then you me and every one else who pays taxes or medical insurance pays the price. Yes its ok to kick them out because they broke the law to get here, fuck em send them back.

And as for the cubans fuckem to send em back, im so fucking tired of hearing some ignorant ass cuban talking about how much better cuba was, GO THE FUCK BACK.

/rant

Arizona passed that law about it, i dont see the effectiveness of it, but i lean on both sides of the fence. Racial profiling is wrong, yet being here against the law is bad too. Dont flame, its my opinion haha

The law in arizona has nothing to do with racial profiling. All it does is enforce federal law that your wounderous federal government does nothing to enforce.

Im just wondering whos gonna do the jobs these lazy americans refuse to do?

This is easy, take all the dumb-asses on welfare and government assistance and have them go pick strawberries, at least we will be getting something from our tax dollars.

Last edited:
Im just wondering whos gonna do the jobs these lazy americans refuse to do? I love how a country developed by immigrants (US Settlers - those cock suckers werent native to this part of the world) are now saying we need to purge this country of immigrants... hypocrits are we?

Dont mind my spelling... I'm an engineering student not engrish major :p

Wow... this statement is by far one of the dumbest. Im glad to see Miami education is still at its finest. :bigthumbu :laugh:

yo fuck that this country is so fucked without illegal immgrants....i would like to see all those lazy crackaz work construction, or wash dishes, shit id like to see them mow there own fucken law, bitch *****z complain bout illegal immgrants fuken up our schools how bout da dumb ass white kids that dont know how to count???? Fuk that cant wait for the day when civil war start again over tryin to kick out the illegalz i got my arsenal ready :bigthumbu

Wow... this statement is by far one of the dumbest. Im glad to see Miami education is still at its finest. :bigthumbu :laugh:

eat a dick :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Typical white people...
Fuck you. Don't come in this thread and generalize white people as racist. That would be like me coming in here and calling you a gang member criminal because you are probably Hispanic. Honestly people who are illegally here in the US should be deported. They are just like people who come to your house eat your food, use up your electricity, and then take your money and go on their way. Free loading. Unfortunately the government doesn't care about that and are care more about who they are going to make angry by kicking the people out. We need to worry about ourselves before we can allow other people to come in. Basically what the US is doing in a more extreme sense is like inviting friends over for dinner knowing that you have no food to cook, no money to order food and nowhere to eat. We are blowing money on shit that we could be saving on. Now do I think all people not of White American descent be kicked out? No. In all honesty we are immigrants, no white person on this forum is of 100% American descent. If we say we should kick all immigrants out then all the people who are not Native American Indians should leave because we don't belong here either. USA should close the borders for now until we get shit straight with the economy then maybe after we should allow people a chance to come to America. I am a firm believe though that if you are not helping fix the problem (i.e paying taxes, trying to get an education, doing shit a normal citizen of the US would do) you should get the fuck out.

yo fuck that this country is so fucked without illegal immgrants....i would like to see all those lazy crackaz work construction, or wash dishes, shit id like to see them mow there own fucken law, bitch *****z complain bout illegal immgrants fuken up our schools how bout da dumb ass white kids that dont know how to count???? Fuk that cant wait for the day when civil war start again over tryin to kick out the illegalz i got my arsenal ready :bigthumbu

THIS

+1. and to add. i dont think this will help the economy at all. illegals are cheap labor which help keep costs on goods low. the minute u kick all them out and employ citizens expect a rise in price on most goods.

i understand the whole sending illegals back cause they are here illegal part, the only part i dont like is that all the problems seem to be put back on hispanics, like no other nationality fucks shit up.

Illegal aliens do way more for this country, economically wise, because they have no help. Anything you see (non-offensive) a Mexican, or Guacho have is cause honestly the dude had to break his back for a little paycheck to feed his family or pay rent or whatever the case is. Which means the money the illegal aliens are making is being flucuated back into the economy. But then you got the people who are legal citizens and literally live for the fact of making babies, and claiming that they can't find work, to collect unemployment, food stamps, and section 8. And never make an attempt to live any way different. And sorry no to offend anyone, but 95% of the time those happen to be the African American people. If you gonna kick the hardest working people out of this country, all i want to see is when your going invite them back over. :D

Back
Top Bottom